Posted on 2019-07-11, by voska89.
Stephen M. Burkinshaw, "Physico-chemical Aspects of Textile Coloration "
English | ISBN: 1118725697 | 2016 | 648 pages | PDF | 29 MB
The production of textile materials comprises a very large and complex global industry that utilises a diverse range of fibre types and creates a variety of textile products. As the great majority of such products are coloured, predominantly using aqueous dyeing processes, the coloration of textiles is a large-scale global business in which complex procedures are used to apply different types of dye to the various types of textile material. The development of such dyeing processes is the result of substantial research activity, undertaken over many decades, into the physico-chemical aspects of dye adsorption and the establishment of 'dyeing theory', which seeks to describe the mechanism by which dyes interact with textile fibres.
Physico-Chemical Aspects of Textile Coloration provides a comprehensive treatment of the physical chemistry involved in the dyeing of the major types of natural, man-made and synthetic fibres with the principal types of dye. The book covers:
fundamental aspects of the physical and chemical structure of both fibres and dyes, together with the structure and properties of water, in relation to dyeing;
dyeing as an area of study as well as the terminology employed in dyeing technology and science;
contemporary views of intermolecular forces and the nature of the interactions that can occur between dyes and fibres at a molecular level;
fundamental principles involved in dyeing theory, as represented by the thermodynamics and kinetics of dye sorption;
detailed accounts of the mechanism of dyeing that applies to cotton (and other cellulosic fibres), polyester, polyamide, wool, polyacrylonitrile and silk fibres;
non-aqueous dyeing, as represented by the use of air, organic solvents and supercritical CO2 fluid as alternatives to water as application medium.
The up-to-date text is supported by a large number of tables, figures and illustrations as well as footnotes and widespread use of references to published work. The book is essential reading for students, teachers, researchers and professionals involved in textile coloration.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40848
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Physico-Chemical Aspects of Textile Coloration
- 2019-06-28Mechanical and Physico-Chemical Characteristics of Modified Materials Performance Evaluation and ...
- 2018-11-01Solar Energy Conversion Chemical Aspects
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Physico-Chemical and Computational Approaches to Drug Discovery (RSC Drug Discovery)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Dyeing and Chemical Technology of Textile Fibres
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Handbook of Thermodynamic Diagrams, Volume 1: Organic Compounds C1 to C4 (Library of Physico-Chemical Property Data)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Vitamin B12: Chemical Aspects, Transport, Cause and Symptoms of Deficiency, Dietary Sources, and Health Benefits (Biochemistry Research Trends)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Solar Energy Conversion: Chemical Aspects (Wiley-VCH)
- 2014-06-06Physical and Chemical Aspects of Organic Electronics: From Fundamentals to Functioning Devices [Repost]
- 2014-05-12Physical and Chemical Aspects of Organic Electronics: From Fundamentals to Functioning Devices (repost)
- 2014-01-22Physico-Chemical and Computational Approaches to Drug Discovery
- 2013-08-07Physical and Chemical Aspects of Organic Electronics: From Fundamentals to Functioning Devices (Repost)
- 2013-07-25Physical and Chemical Aspects of Organic Electronics: From Fundamentals to Functioning Devices (repost)
- 2012-11-14"Acoustic Wave Sensors: Theory, Design, and Physico-Chemical Applications" by D. S. Ballantine Jr.... [et al.] (Repost)
- 2012-10-25download Chemical Principles of Textile Conservation by Agnes Timar-Balazsy - Removed
- 2012-05-21Physico-Chemical Phenomena in Thin Films and at Solid Surfaces [Repost]
- 2012-05-11Chemical Aspects of Drug Delivery Systems
- 2012-01-02Semiconductor Sensors in Physico-Chemical Studies, Volume 4: Translated from Russian by V.Yu. Vetrov (Handbook of Sensors and Actuators)
- 2011-10-21Environmental Aspects of Textile Dyeing
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.