Posted on 2019-02-23, by nokia241186.
Planning and Control Using Microsoft Project 2013 and 2016 by Mr Paul E Harris
English | February 29, 2016 | ISBN: 1925185303 | 406 pages | AZW3 | 22 Mb
This book is designed for users of earlier versions to upgrade their skills and for new planners to learn the software. It starts with the basics required to create a schedule, through resource planning and on to the more advanced features. Microsoft® Project 2016 is a minor update of Microsoft® Project 2013 and therefore this book covers both versions. This book is aimed at showing project management professionals how to use the software in a project environment. This book is an update of the author's last book "Planning and Scheduling using Microsoft® Project 2013. It has revised workshops and incudes the new functions of Microsoft Project 2016.
This publication was written so it may be used as:
1. A training manual, or
2. A self teach book, or
3. A user guide.
The book stays focused on the information required to create and update a schedule with or without resources using Microsoft® Project 2013 and 2016 by:
1. Concentrating on the core functions required to plan and control a project.
2. Keeping the information relevant to each topic in the appropriate chapter.
3. Providing a quick reference at the start of each chapter listing the chapter topics.
4. Providing a comprehensive index of all topics.
The book is aimed at:
1. Project managers and schedulers who wish learn the software, however are unable to attend a training course, or require a reference book.
2. Project management companies in industries such as building, construction, oil & gas, software development, government and defence who wish to run their own software training courses or provide their employees a good practical guide to using the software.
3. Training organizations who require a training manual to run their own courses.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39376
- 2019-03-02Planning and Control Using Microsoft Project 2013 and 2016
- 2019-01-31Planning and Control Using Microsoft Project 2013 and 2016
- 2018-05-06Planning and Control Using Microsoft Project 2013 and 2016
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Planning and Control Using Microsoft Project 2013 and 2016
- 2012-11-23PRINCE2™ 2009 PLANNING AND CONTROL USING MICROSOFT®PROJECT 2
- 2012-03-11PRINCE2™ 2009 PLANNING AND CONTROL USING MICROSOFT®PROJECT 2
- 2018-09-21Dynamic Scheduling with Microsoft Project 2013 The Book by and for Professionals
- 2017-10-14[PDF] 99 Tricks and Traps for Microsoft Project 2013 and 2016
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Dynamic Scheduling with Microsoft Project 2013: The Book by and for Professionals
- 2014-05-10Microsoft Project 2013 Plain & Simple
- 2014-05-10Microsoft Project 2013 Step by Step
- 2013-12-23Microsoft Project 2013 Plain & Simple
- 2013-12-23Microsoft Project 2013 Step by Step
- 2013-12-02Microsoft Project 2013 Step by Step - eazydoc.com
- 2013-07-16Microsoft Project 2013 Plain & Simple - Removed
- 2019-02-04MICROSOFT PROJECT 2013 MASTERCLASS TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2019-01-12Your Office: Getting Started with Project Management Using Microsoft Project 2016
- 2018-06-07Total Workday Control Using Microsoft Outlook, 5th Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.