Plants of Oceanic Islands : Evolution, Biogeography, and Conservation of the Flora of the Juan Fernandez (Robinson Crusoe)
Posted on 2018-03-20, by manhneovn.
Plants of Oceanic Islands : Evolution, Biogeography, and Conservation
of the Flora of the Juan Fernandez (Robinson Crusoe) Archipelago
by Tod F. Stuessy and Daniel J. Crawford
English | 2017 | ISBN: 1107180074 | 518 Pages | PDF | 26 MB
This valuable resource for researchers and scholars of island biology worldwide as well as for conservation biologists, offers a comprehensive overview of the origin, evolution and conservation of the plants of the Juan Fernandez Archipelago, presenting key insights into island biology, evolutionary biology, biogeography and conservation biology.
Bringing together results from over 30 years of research on the Juan Fernandez Archipelago off the coast of Chile, this book offers comprehensive coverage of the plants of these special islands. Despite its remote setting in the southeastern Pacific Ocean, the Juan Fernandez Archipelago is in many ways an ideal place to ask and attempt to answer basic questions regarding the evolution of vascular plants in an oceanic island environment. By building upon a firm taxonomic base for the flora, a new level of understanding regarding evolution, biogeography, and conservation of the plants is presented. This book is an extensive investigation of the origin and evolution of the flora of an oceanic archipelago, and it serves as a valuable resource for researchers and scholars of island biology as well as for conservation biologists worldwide.
- Ebooks list page : 35968
- 2019-01-31Science and Conservation in the Galapagos Islands Frameworks & Perspectives - Removed
- 2019-01-24Science and Conservation in the Galapagos Islands Frameworks & Perspectives
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Vultures: Their Evolution, Ecology and Conservation
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Island Bats: Evolution, Ecology, and Conservation
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Island Bats: Evolution, Ecology, and Conservation
- 2013-09-15Bat Evolution, Ecology, and Conservation
- 2010-05-10Island Bats: Evolution, Ecology, and Conservation
- 2010-01-31Lagomorph Biology: Evolution, Ecology, and Conservation
- 2019-03-11Ecology and Conservation of the Diamond-backed Terrapin
- 2019-03-05Ecology and Conservation of the Diamond-backed Terrapin
- 2019-02-24Ecology, behaviour and conservation of the charrs, genus Salvelinus
- 2019-01-28Ecology, behaviour and conservation of the charrs, genus Salvelinus - Removed
- 2018-11-15Evolution Science and Ethics in the Third Millennium Challenges and Choices for Humankind
- 2018-08-02Birds of Prey Biology and conservation in the XXI century
- 2018-04-17Venerable Trees History, Biology, and Conservation in the Bluegrass
- 2018-02-10Evolution Science and Ethics in the Third Millennium: Challenges and Choices for Humankind
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Ecology and Conservation of the Sirenia: Dugongs and Manatees (Conservation Biology)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Biogeography and Ecology of the Rain Forests of Eastern Africa
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Ecology and Conservation of the Maned Wolf: Multidisciplinary Perspectives
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.