Posted on 2014-04-24, by tactools.
Pluralsight – Introduction to UML
Pluralsight - Introduction to UML
English | .MP4 | h264, yuv420p, 1024x768, 464 kb/s, 1000.00 fp | aac, 44100 Hz, 127 kb/s | 252 MB
This course introduces the Unified Modeling Language (UML) and several of the diagrams that are most often used in software development.
Seldom does a software project of any size get built by only one person. Most often many different people, with different skills work together to build the solution. It is not uncommon to have the technology not be the most challenging part of the project, but rather it is often the lack of clear communication between the project team members. The Unified Modeling Language (UML) helps the team members to communicate clearly and precisely. The UML includes several diagrams and models that support the design of different aspects of the solution. If each member of the team is able to understand those models that are useful to them they are more likely to understand each other, and the challenges and risks of different understandings and views of the solution are minimized. In this course we review the need for this clear communication. We discuss several of the common diagrams that teams use to model a software solution and identify some of the team members that most commonly use the diagram. The UML is very large and there is much that can be done with it beyond what is covered in this introductory course. But having this basic understanding of the common models can reduce many of the challenges faced by project teams.
======= Download Links =======
===== Server 1 =====
===== Server 2 =====
===== Server 3 =====
- Ebooks list page : 26422
- 2014-04-26Pluralsight 8211; Introduction to ABAP for SAP Business Warehouse Developers
- 2014-04-24Pluralsight 8211; Introduction to ABAP for SAP Business Warehouse Developers With Laszlo Meszaros
- 2014-04-23Pluralsight 8211; Introduction to Leadership and Management for Developers (MP4)
- 2014-04-23Pluralsight 8211; Introduction to Arduino (2013)
- 2014-04-07Pluralsight 8211; Introduction to WPF Custom Controls
- 2014-04-04Pluralsight 8211; Introduction to Virtualization (2011) - Removed
- 2014-04-04Pluralsight 8211; Introduction to Virtualization - Removed
- 2014-03-28Pluralsight 8211; Introduction to Windows Forms (MP4)
- 2014-03-05PluralSight 8211; Introduction to Visual Studio 2013 8211; Part 1
- 2014-03-03Pluralsight 8211; Introduction To HTML5 And CSS3
- 2014-05-05Pluralsight - Introduction to UML
- 2014-04-23Pluralsight - Introduction to UML
- 2014-04-19Pluralsight - Introduction to UML (MP4)
- 2014-04-17Pluralsight - Introduction to UML
- 2014-04-13Pluralsight - Introduction to UML (MP4)
- 2013-10-22PLURALSIGHT INTRODUCTION TO UML-JGTiSO
- 2013-09-20Pluralsight - Introduction to UML
- 2013-09-16Pluralsight - Introduction to UML
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.