Posted on 2018-12-07, by elegance.
Pluralsight - Saving Persistent Player Data in Unity
English | Size: 368.1MB
Saving persistent player data has been a standard feature of games for decades. In this course, you will learn how to use the JsonUtility class and PlayerPrefs to automatically store and synchronize character stats between play sessions.
Have you ever needed game data to persist between play sessions? If so, Saving Persistent Player Data in Unity is the perfect course for you, because you will create a data serialization system for a simple Action RPG game. First, you will learn about serialization systems in Unity. Next, you will work with the JsonUtility and PlayerPrefs to save and load data. Finally, you will add a persistent leveling system to a player character. When you are finished with this game development course, you will not only understand how serialization works in Unity but also how to create your own persistent character data systems. Software required: Unity 2018.2
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 38003
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight SAVING PERSISTENT PLAYER DATA IN UNITY JGTiSO
- 2018-10-08Pluralsight Saving Persistent Player Data in Unity [2018, ENG] - Removed
- 2018-12-12Saving Persistent Player Data in Unity
- 2018-11-04Saving Persistent Player Data in Unity
- 2018-10-11Saving Persistent Player Data in Unity
- 2018-10-08Saving Persistent Player Data in Unity
- 2018-10-05Saving Persistent Player Data in Unity
- 2019-02-11PLURALSIGHT- Fundamentals of Multiplayer Development in Unity-UPSKiLL
- 2019-02-01PLURALSIGHT DEPLOYING ENTERPRISE VOICEMAIL WITH CISCO UNITY CONNECTION
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight Security Awareness Portable Data Protection and Destruction
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight Rigging a 2D Character in Unity Using IK BOOKWARE KNiSO
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight ROUTING FOR CCNA DATA CENTER 200 150200 155 TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight ROUTING FOR CCNA DATA CENTER 200 150200 155 JGTiSO
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight IMPORT AND EXPORT DATA TO MICROSOFT AZURE JGTiSO
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight GETTING STARTED WITH TILEMAP IN UNITY JGTiSO
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight Fundamentals of Multiplayer Development in Unity UPSKiLL
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight Designing with Photogrammetry Data in Civil 3D and InfraWorks 360 XCODE
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight DESIGN EYE CATCHING UI IN UNITY JGTiSO
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight DESIGN AND DOCUMENT DATA FLOWS WITH MICROSOFT AZURE JGTiSO
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.