Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2010-06-21, updated at 2017-11-06. By anonymous.
Publisher: Red Pill Press | PDF | 2006 | ISBN 1897244185 | 330 pages | 10.6 Mb
A great book that should be read by everybody as it provides valuable information in understanding why our society has seen a disappearance of human values and an increase in hedonistic behaviours with little care for others.
Lobaczewski's great contribution is in showing the process by which people with psychopathic personality disorders congregate and slowly take over organizations, political parties, businesses to finally stifle the whole of society.
It goes to great length in explaining the phenomenon of psychopathy on a macro scale. It deals in a non-judgmental way with the subject of evil. The author clearly lays out the various types of psychopathy and what happens when they combine their various talents and manage to take over a society from the inside and start to rule over normal people in the form of a pathocracy. Though the author primarily deals with examples from his own life experiences under the rule in the former Soviet Union, the parallels to today's world are chilling and very spot on. The book has many footnotes from the editor Laura Knight Jadczyk which clarifies and brings added information to some of the issues dealt with.
The book not only describes the process by which evil takes over but also how it progresses and how normal people can stand up to it. In order to do that, knowledge of the system is needed and that is what this book gives. As the author says at the end of the book then more research is needed, but it is a very profound seminal work that should inspire many to take up this important subject and continue the research.
After reading this book I read 'The Sociopath next door' by Martha Stout, 'In Sheeps Clothing' by George Simon, 'The Mask of Sanity' by Hervey Checkley and 'Without Conscience' by Robert Hare, all of whom deal with different aspects of the phenomenon of psychopaths but on a micro scale. Very complimentary!
- Ebooks list page : 6166
- 2018-05-23Political Ponerology: A Science on the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes by Andrew M. Lobaczewski
- 2012-04-18The Nature of Trends: Strategies and Concepts for Successful Investing and Trading by Ray Barros [REPOST]
- 2012-01-28The Importance of Common Metrics for Advancing Social Science Theory and Research: A Workshop Summary - Committee On Advancing Social Science Theory: The Importance Of Common Metrics
- 2012-01-24River Science at the U.S. Geological Survey
- 2011-10-27River Science at the U.S. Geological Survey
- 2019-02-03The Nature of Things Food for Thought 2018 WEBRip x264-KOMPOST
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Nature of Technology: Implications for Learning and Teaching
- 2014-02-23The Nature of Disease: Pathology for the Health Professions, Second edition
- 2013-12-21The Nature of Technology Implications for Learning and Teaching
- 2013-12-10The Nature of Technology: Implications for Learning and Teaching
- 2013-11-29The Nature of Technology: Implications for Learning and Teaching
- 2013-02-17The Nature of Disease: Pathology for the Health Professions (repost) - Removed
- 2013-02-10The Nature of Disease: Pathology for the Health Professions (repost) - Removed
- 2011-11-25The Nature of Disease: Pathology for the Health Professions - Removed
- 2011-08-22Carolyn Johnsen - Taking Science to the People: A Communication Primer for Scientists and Engineers
- 2017-11-15[PDF] The Routledge Handbook of English for Academic Purposes (Routledge Handbooks in Applied Linguistics)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Defining the Limits of Outer Space for Regulatory Purposes - Removed
- 2017-10-31The Easy Writer: Formal Writing for Academic Purposes (3rd Edition)
- 2012-01-04Vision and Voyages for Planetary Science in the Decade 2013-2022
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.