Author: Power System Analysis
Posted on 2012-01-24, updated at 2018-06-27, by LionFar.
|Title:Power System Analysis
|Description:Power System analysis is a pre-requisite course for electrical power engineering students.
In Chapter 1. introductory concepts about a Power system, network models, faults and analysis;the primitive network and stability are presented.
Chapter 2 deals with the graph theory that is relevant to various incidence matrices required for network modelling are explained. Chapter 3 explains the various incidence matrices and network matrices.
Chapter 4 discusses, step-by-step method of building of network matrices.
Chapter 5 deals with power flow studies. Both Gauss-Seidel method and Newton-Raphson methods are explained. In
Newton-Raphson method both the Cartesion coordinates method and polar coordinates methods are discussed.
In chapter 6 short circuit analysis is explained Per unit quantity and percentage values are defined. Analysis for symmetrical faults is discussed. The utility of reactors for bus bar and generator protection is also explained. Unbalanced fault analysis is presented in chapter 7.
Chapter 7. Use of symmetrical components and network connections are explained.
Chapter 8 deals with the power system stability problem. Steady state stability. transient stability and dynamic stability are discussed.
It is earnestly hoped that this book will meet the requirements of students in the subject power system analysis.
[b]Welcome to my AH collection of ebooks at:[/b]
Download Power System Analysis
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILEPOST
- 2011-02-14Power System Analysis
- 2011-02-10Power System Analysis
- 2011-02-08Power System Analysis
- 2011-02-04Power System Analysis
- 2011-02-02Power System Analysis
- 2011-01-27Power System Analysis
- 2011-01-26Power System Analysis
- 2011-01-25Power System Analysis
- 2011-01-24Power System Analysis
- 2011-01-23Power System Analysis
- 2010-11-06Power System Analysis
- 2010-09-19Power System Analysis
- 2009-11-15Power System Analysis
- Ebooks list page : 17225
- 2011-11-17Power System State Estimation: Theory and Implementation by Ali Abur, Antonio Gomez Exposito - Removed
- 2011-08-08TITLE IS ?08.08.2011"Power System State Estimation: Theory and Implementation" by Ali Abur, Antonio Gomez Exposito - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Emerging Techniques in Power System Analysis
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Power System Analysis and Design, SI Edition
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Power System Analysis and Design (INTERNATIONAL EDITION) Fourth Edition
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Computational Methods in Power System Analysis (Atlantis Studies in Scientific Computing in Electromagnetics)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Power System Analysis and Design, Fifth Edition
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Computer-Aided Power System Analysis (Power Engineering (Willis))
- 2017-12-06[PDF] PowerFactory Applications for Power System Analysis (Power Systems) - Removed
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Power System Analysis: Short-Circuit Load Flow and Harmonics (Power Engineering (Willis))
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Modern Power System Analysis, Second Edition
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Power System Analysis: Short-Circuit Load Flow and Harmonics, Second Edition (Power Engineering (Willis))
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Power System Analysis
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Power System Analysis
- 2014-05-15Emerging Techniques in Power System Analysis (repost)
- 2014-04-28Power System Analysis and Design, 5 edition (repost)
- 2014-04-14Computational Methods in Power System Analysis (Atlantis Studies in Scientific Computing in Electromagnetics)
- 2013-12-26Power System: Analysis & Design, SI Version,5th Edition (repost)
- 2013-08-30Solutions Manual to Accompany Power System Analysis
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.