Posted on 2009-03-14. By anonymous.
Wiley-Blackwell | 2003-08-08 | ISBN: 1405102357 | 224 pages | PDF | 5,6 MB
Gastrointestinal endoscopy is now mainstream and the focus is now changing from developing new techniques to enhancing the efficiency and quality of fundamental techniques. There are three elements to this agenda: initial training, continuous quality improvement and patient empowerment.
For the first time, the book is accompanied by two CD-ROMs - featuring video and animation of how to perform the techniques. The first CD-ROM covers the upper GI tract and consists of two sections: (1) the background to instruments and how to get set up, and (2) how to perform diagnostic techniques. The second CD-ROM covers diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in colonoscopy.
Cotton and Williams' book has evolved with each new edition to reflect developments in the field of endoscopy over the last 20 years.
This fifth edition draws on the vast experience of the authors and heralds current changes in both endoscopy and publishing.
The emerging 'back to basics' attitude of endoscopy opinion formers with regard to the teaching of endoscopy has resulted in a more focused table of contents specifically targeted at newcomers to this specialty.
- Ebooks list page : 2492
- 2011-10-02Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy: The Fundamentals
- 2009-03-14Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy: The Fundamentals
- 2009-02-13Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy: The Fundamentals
- 2009-02-12Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy: The Fundamentals (2008)
- 2011-11-22Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- 2014-06-18Cotton and Williams' Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 7th Edition
- 2014-06-17Cotton and Williams' Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 7th Edition
- 2014-06-15Cotton and Williams' Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 7th Edition
- 2014-04-20Cotton and Williams' Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 7th Edition
- 2013-08-27Gastrointestinal Endoscopy in the Cancer Patient
- 2013-08-26Gastrointestinal Endoscopy in the Cancer Patient
- 2013-08-03Gastrointestinal Endoscopy in the Cancer Patient
- 2009-04-21Practical Pediatric Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- 2017-09-21Doing it Right The Fundamentals of Better Diving
- 2017-09-21After Effects CC.Building on the Fundamentals
- 2017-09-19Pluralsight - After Effects CC Building on the Fundamentals
- 2017-09-18The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams
- 2017-09-18Java Programming An Introduction, History, and the Fundamentals for Creating Your First Program
- 2017-09-18Becoming Who We Are Politics and Practical Philosophy in the Work of Stanley Cavell
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.