Posted on 2014-05-25. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 1430249714 | 2013 | EPUB | 272 pages | 7,7 MB
Practical Raspberry Pi takes you quickly through the hardware and software basics of the Raspberry Pi. Author Brendan Horan then gets you started on a series of fun and practical projects, including a simple temperature sensor, a media center, a real-time clock, and even a security monitoring device, all of which require minimal programming experience.
Along with these projects, you'll learn all about the Raspberry Pi hardware, including how it can be so powerful and still so small and inexpensive, why it's so suitable as a video player, and how you can customize it for different tasks, including running different operating systems on it, including Android and RISC OS.
The Raspberry Pi is an inexpensive but relatively powerful little computer. It was designed to get kids interested in computing and programming, but it's also a great platform for hardware hackery. The projects in this book will get you deep into the hardware to show you what the Raspberry Pi can really do.
What you’ll learn
An overview of Raspberry Pi hardware
How to get your Pi up and running with Linux
How to use your Pi for sensing temperature and driving a simple character LCD
How to create a media player with your Raspberry Pi
How to use your Pi as a serial console server
How to set up your Pi to be a security monitoring device
Other operating systems for your Pi, including Gentoo, Android, and RISC OS
- Ebooks list page : 27128
- 2014-05-30Practical HTML5 Projects (Repost)
- 2014-05-21Getting Started with Raspberry Pi (Repost)
- 2014-05-10Practical Raspberry Pi
- 2014-05-03Practical Interventional Cardiology (repost)
- 2014-05-02Excel 2010 for Business Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Business Problems (repost)
- 2014-04-28Coole Projekte mit Raspberry Pi (repost)
- 2014-04-15Practical Android Projects (Repost)
- 2014-04-09CMOS Sigma-Delta Converters: Practical Design Guide (repost)
- 2014-04-04Digital Dice: Computational Solutions to Practical Probability Problems (repost)
- 2014-03-23Practical Boat Mechanics (Repost)
- 2014-03-13Practical Transfusion Medicine [Repost]
- 2014-03-07Guaranteeing Performance Improvement: A Purely Practical Positive Approach (repost)
- 2014-01-06Practical C Programming [Repost]
- 2013-12-29Practical Urological Ultrasound (repost)
- 2013-12-29Beginning Sensor Networks with Arduino and Raspberry Pi (repost)
- 2013-12-23Practical Raspberry Pi
- 2013-12-19Practical Financial Management (repost)
- 2013-12-08Practical Raspberry Pi
- 2013-12-06Digital Video and Audio Broadcasting Technology: A Practical Engineering Guide (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.