Posted on 2017-06-26, by pherick.
Alexander Anim-Mensah, Rakesh Govind, "Prediction of Polymeric Membrane Separation and Purification Performances"
2014 | pages: 64 | ISBN: 3319124080 | PDF | 4,8 mb
This brief describes the development of a new model for realistically characterizing solution-diffusion transport mechanisms in polymeric membranes that are used for separation and purification of organic solvents. Polymeric membranes used in these environments, if not selected appropriately, undergo excessive swelling and compaction resulting in lowered performance or membrane destruction in the long-term. This brief describes the relationship between key parameters from a chemical, mechanical and thermodynamic perspective. Moreover, the authors show how this new model points membrane manufacturers, scientists, and engineers towards an understanding of how these key parameters are considered in (1) designing and manufacturing membranes for the right application, (2) designing the right test experiments to determine the long-term membrane behavior in a short time, (3) minimizing the number of experiments to determine a reliable membrane for an application and (4) selecting the right membrane with higher level of certainty. The overall benefits of the model includes saving money and time. A simplified version of the model is included to assist the reader.
Buy Premium From My LinksTo Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
- Ebooks list page : 31698
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Prediction of Polymeric Membrane Separation and Purification Performances: A Combined Mechanical, Chemical and Thermodynamic Model for Organic Systems (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Green Chromatographic Techniques: Separation and Purification of Organic and Inorganic Analytes
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Industrial Gas Handbook: Gas Separation and Purification (CRC Press)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Separation and Purification Technologies in Biorefineries
- 2017-09-18Engineering Aspects of Membrane Separation and Application in Food Processing
- 2014-01-26Green Chromatographic Techniques: Separation and Purification of Organic and Inorganic Analytes
- 2013-11-17Industrial Gas Handbook: Gas Separation and Purification (repost)
- 2013-08-03Separation and Purification Technologies in Biorefineries - Removed
- 2011-10-16Frederick J. Dechow, "Separation and Purification Techniques in Biotechnology" (repost)
- 2011-10-16Frederick J. Dechow, "Separation and Purification Techniques in Biotechnology"
- 2011-07-09Separation and Purification Techniques in Biotechnology
- 2011-03-15Separation and Purification Techniques in Biotechnology (Repost)
- 2010-01-20Industrial Gas Handbook: Gas Separation and Purification (Repost) - Removed
- 2009-10-19Separation and Purification Techniques in Biotechnology
- 2007-07-06Industrial Gas Handbook: Gas Separation and Purification (2007) - Removed
- 2007-06-13Industrial Gas Handbook: Gas Separation and Purification
- 2007-06-06Industrial Gas Handbook: Gas Separation and Purification (2007) - Removed
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Synthetic Membranes and Membrane Separation Processes
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Membrane Technology and Engineering for Water Purification, Second Edition: Application, Systems Design and Operation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.