Posted on 2018-06-28, by nokia241186.
Preparing and Exploring Security Data for Machine Learning
MP4 | Video: AVC 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours | 2.55 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
arguably the most important field in the IT industry is security. With more and more commerce and business being conducted online every day, keeping data safe and detecting and repelling attacks is paramount to every organization. One area that shows great potential in the battle against hackers and their exploits is machine learning. Unleashing the increasing power and finesse of these systems toward defeating intrusions and data theft is no longer a theoretical pursuit. Indeed, machine learning is being used to defend systems and networks across an increasing range of industries and enterprises, so it's no mystery that there's also an increasing demand for skilled and qualified security specialists who can apply data science techniques to the task of data security.
If you're a security engineer, network analyst, or anyone else charged with protecting your organization's valuable IT system and data, this video will show you how to quickly and efficiently ingest a variety of data types typically used in security settings and prepare them for analysis in the Python data science ecosystem. Your host, cyber security specialist and data scientist Charles Givre, teaches the concepts behind vectorized computing as it applies specifically to security. Gathering and preparing data is one of the biggest challenges facing anyone who is seeking to do advanced analysis and machine learning. This video will help you learn how to use the Pandas ecosystem to quickly and effectively gather, prepare, and explore security data for advanced analysis and machine learning.
This video is one in a set of three, intended for security professionals who want to learn how to use and apply data science to their toughest security problems. It focuses on the tools and techniques that are directly applicable to the industry, and uses security problems and datasets to walk you through the entire data science process from end-to-end.
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it
How to use Pandas for security data preparation
How to ingest, manipulate, and summarize multidimensional data
How to quickly extract, transform, and load (ETL) security data from a variety of sources into the Pandas ecosystem, extract features, and prepare the data for machine learning
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36562
- 2018-04-25Preparing and Exploring Security Data for Machine Learning
- 2019-11-02Safari Spotlight on Data Caching Big Data for Machine Learning at Uber
- 2018-12-04Dealing with Imbalanced and Weakly Labelled Data in Machine Learning using Fuzzy and Rough Set Metho...
- 2019-12-08Python Data Science: The Ultimate Handbook for Beginners on How to Explore NumPy for Numerical Data, Pandas for Data Analysis, IPython, Scikit-Learn and Tensorflow for Machine Learning and Business
- 2018-07-25Feature Engineering for Machine Learning and Data Analytics
- 2018-07-08Feature Engineering for Machine Learning and Data Analytics
- 2018-05-28Feature Engineering for Machine Learning and Data Analytics
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Kernel-based Data Fusion for Machine Learning: Methods and Applications in Bioinformatics and Text Mining
- 2012-03-16Data Security and Security Data: 27th British National Conference on Databases, BNCOD 27, Dundee, UK, June 29 - July 1, 2010. Revised Selected Papers By Lachlan MacKinnon
- 2012-03-13Machine Learning for Hackers By Drew Conway, John Myles White
- 2019-12-14Hands-on Scikit-Learn for Machine Learning Applications: Data Science Fundamentals with Python
- 2019-10-24Data Science, Machine Learning and Deep Learning with Python
- 2019-10-09Udemy - Data Science, Machine Learning and Deep Learning with Python
- 2019-09-11Data Wrangling In Pandas For Machine Learning Engineers
- 2019-07-11Data Wrangling in Pandas for Machine Learning Engineers
- 2019-07-10Natural Language Processing Recipes Unlocking Text Data with Machine Learning and Deep Learning u...
- 2019-03-01Natural Language Processing Recipes Unlocking Text Data with Machine Learning and Deep Learning u
- 2019-02-24Natural Language Processing Recipes Unlocking Text Data with Machine Learning and Deep Learning u
- 2019-02-19Lynda Spark for Machine Learning and AI-XQZT
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.