Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2014-06-18. By anonymous.
2014 | 548 Pages | ISBN: 3319044796 | PDF | 5 MB
This book presents the results of a two-year international research project conducted for the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNDOC) to investigate and provide solutions for reducing bribery and corruption in corporations and institutions. It starts with an empirical case study on the effectiveness of a set of self-regulation rules adopted by multinational companies in the energy sector. Second, it explores the context and factors leading to corruption internationally (and the relationships between domestic criminal law and self-regulation). Third, it examines guidelines for the adoption of compliance programs developed by international institutions, to serve as models for the future. The principle result of the book is a three-pronged Anti-Bribery Corruption Model (so called ABC Model), endorsed by the United Nations, intended as a corruption prevention tool intended to be adopted by private corporations. This work provides a common, research-based standard for anti-bribery compliance programs, with international applications. This work will be of interest to researchers studying Criminology and Criminal Justice, particularly in the areas of organized crime and corruption, as well as related areas like Business Ethics and Comparative International Law.
- Ebooks list page : 27744
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Preventing Corporate Corruption: The Anti-Bribery Compliance Model
- 2014-06-18Preventing Corporate Corruption: The Anti-Bribery Compliance Model
- 2017-04-02Corruption The New Corporate Challenge
- 2013-09-13Resisting Corporate Corruption - Cases in Practical Ethics From Enron Through The Financial Crisis
- 2013-09-11Resisting Corporate Corruption - Cases in Practical Ethics From Enron Through The Financial Crisis
- 2013-09-08Resisting Corporate Corruption: Cases in Practical Ethics From Enron Through The Financial Crisis (2nd edition)
- 2013-03-24The Anti-Corruption Handbook - How to Protect Your Business in the Global Marketplace
- 2013-02-22The Anti-Corruption Handbook: How to Protect Your Business in the Global Marketplace (repost)
- 2012-06-03The Secret History of the American Empire: Economic Hit Men, Jackals, and the Truth about Corporate Corruption (Audiobook) - Removed
- 2011-10-26The Anti-Corruption Handbook: How to Protect Your Business in the Global Marketplace
- 2010-05-01The Anti-Corruption Handbook: How to Protect Your Business in the Global Marketplace
- 2009-10-22Resisting Corporate Corruption: Lessons in Practical Ethics from the Enron Wreckage
- 2009-01-07The Secret History of the American Empire: Economic Hit Men, Jackals, and the Truth about Corporate Corruption - Removed
- 2009-01-05The Rise of the Anti-Corporate Movement: Corporations and the People who Hate Them
- 2017-05-08Understanding the Grails 3 Domain Model
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Mitochondria: The Anti- cancer Target for the Third Millennium
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Doing Justice without the State: The Afikpo (Ehugbo) Nigeria Model (African Studies)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Beyond the Anti-Group: Survival and transformation
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Research on Alcoholics Anonymous and Spirituality in Addiction Recovery: The Twelve-Step Program Model Spiritually Oriented Recovery Twelve-Step ... Research (Recent Developments in Alcoholism)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.