Primed to Perform How to Build the Highest Performing Cultures Through the Science of Total Motivat...
Posted on 2016-07-19, by voska89.
Primed to Perform: How to Build the Highest Performing Cultures Through the Science of Total Motivation
Audio CDs in MP3 / English: MP3, 64 kb/s (2 ch) | Duration: 08:58:15 | 2015 | ISBN-10: 1504645480 | 247 MB
The revolutionary book that teaches you how to use the cutting edge of human psychology to build high-performing workplace cultures
Too often, great cultures feel like magic. While most leaders believe culture is critical to success, few know how to build one or sustain it over time.
What if you knew the science behind the magic - a science so predictive and powerful that you could transform your organization? What if you could use cutting edge psychology to unlock people's innate desire to innovate, experiment, and adapt? In Primed to Perform, Neel Doshi and Lindsay McGregor show you how to do just that. The result: higher sales, more loyal customers, and more passionate employees.
Primed to Perform explains the counter-intuitive science behind great cultures, building on over a century of academic thinking. It shares the simple, highly predictive new measurement tool - the Total Motivation (ToMo) Factor - that enables you to measure the strength of your culture and track improvements over time. It explores the authors' original research into how Total Motivation leads to higher performance in iconic companies, from Apple to Starbucks to Southwest Airlines. Most importantly, it teaches you to build great cultures, using a systematic and sustainable approach.
High performing cultures can't be left to chance. Organizations must create systems that shape and maintain them. Whether you're a five-person team or a startup, a school, a nonprofit, or a mega-institution, Primed to Perform shows you how.
Neel Doshi (Author), Lindsay McGregor (Author)
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 28300
- 2019-07-10Primed to Perform: How to Build the Highest Performing Cultures Through the Science of Total Motivation
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Primed to Perform: How to Build the Highest Performing Cultures Through the Science of Total Motivation
- 2016-06-21Primed to Perform How to Build the Highest Performing Cultures Through the Science of Total Motivati...
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Conscious Culture: How to Build a High Performing Workplace through Leadership, Values, and Ethics
- 2011-10-24Successful Houses And How To Build Them
- 2019-07-18@(Good) - Why You Should Read Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel Online or Download [EPUB MOBI PDF]
- 2019-02-2292 Applied Predictive Modeling Techniques in R With step by step instructions on how to build the
- 2019-01-2792 Applied Predictive Modeling Techniques in R With step by step instructions on how to build the...
- 2018-09-23Trump University Branding 101: How to Build the Most Valuable Asset of Any Business
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Business of Creativity: How to Build the Right Team for Success
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Trump University Branding 101: How to Build the Most Valuable Asset of Any Business
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Search Engine Link Building (2017 Bundle): How to Get Faster Google Rankings by Learning How to Build the Best Quality Backlinks
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Embracing Your Father: How to Build the Relationship You've Always Wanted with Your Dad
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Zero to One: Notes on Start Ups, or How to Build the Future
- 2017-12-10[PDF] How to Build the ULTIMATE 4K Gaming PC Build Guide
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future [Audiobook]
- 2017-10-09[PDF] How To Build The Dental Practice Of Your Dreams: (Without Killing Yourself!) In Less Than 60 Days
- 2017-10-05[PDF] New Dynamics Between China and Japan in Asia: How to Build the Future from the Past?
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.