Posted on 2011-12-11. By anonymous.
O..n ...ver..ty Pr..s | 2010-10-01 | ISBN: 0335235999 | 216 pages | PDF | 4,1 MB
This practical introductory text provides an accessible guide to pain and how it affects patients and care giving. It considers:
* Different pain types including acute, chronic and palliative
* Assessing pain
* Treatment and pharmacology of pain control
* Challenging situations and dilemmas
* Communicating with patients in pain
* Ethical and legal aspects of treating pain The book also considers the experience of pain from the patients' perspective, to help healthcare students better understand the needs of patients who are in pain and how they can improve the care they give.
Case studies, tools for decision making, insights on patient experiences and reflective exercises provide opportunities for you to reflect upon your own practice and to develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Principles and Practice of Managing Pain is ideal for students preparing to practice in a health care environment.
Contributor: Maria Parry, Senior Lecturer Palliative Care, University of Glamorgan, UK
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
My AH blog!
!!! No mirrors please !!!
- Ebooks list page : 16043
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Principles and practice of managing pain: A guide for nurses and allied health professionals
- 2012-05-12Principles and Practice of Managing Pain: A Guide for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals (repost)
- 2011-12-11Principles and Practice of Managing Pain: A Guide for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
- 2011-09-09The Official Guide for Foreign-Educated Allied Health Professionals: What you need to Know about Health Care and the Allied Health Professions in the United States
- 2011-02-07The Official Guide for Foreign-Educated Allied Health Professionals
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Psychology for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals: Applying Theory to Practice
- 2019-01-15The Internet for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals - Removed
- 2019-01-10The Internet for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
- 2018-12-28The Internet for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
- 2019-06-25Managing Pain in Children A Clinical Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Professionals (2nd edition)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Managing Pain in Children: A Clinical Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Professionals
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2009-05-18Cities as Sustainable Ecosystems: Principles and Practices
- 2009-04-02[request]Uva's Rigging Guide for Studio and Location - Removed
- 2013-08-22Principles of Skin Care: A Guide for Nurses and Health Care Practitioners
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Managing Intelligence: A Guide for Law Enforcement Professionals
- 2017-12-22[PDF] The Older Cancer Patient: A Guide for Nurses and Related Professionals
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Occupation Centred Practice with Children: A Practical Guide for Occupational Therapists
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Breastfeeding Challenges Made Easy for Late Preterm Infants: The Go-To Guide for Nurses and Lactation Consultants
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.