[share_ebook] Principles and Practice of Managing Pain: A Guide for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
Author: Gareth Parsons, Wayne Preece
Publisher: Open University Press
Posted on 2011-12-11, by LionFar.
|Title:Principles and Practice of Managing Pain: A Guide for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
Author:Gareth Parsons, Wayne Preece
Publisher:Open University Press
|Description:This practical introductory text provides an accessible guide to pain and how it affects patients and care giving. It considers:
Different pain types including acute, chronic and palliative
Treatment and pharmacology of pain control
Challenging situations and dilemmas
Communicating with patients in pain
Ethical and legal aspects of treating pain
The book also considers the experience of pain from the patients' perspective, to help healthcare students better understand the needs of patients who are in pain and how they can improve the care they give.
Case studies, tools for decision making, insights on patient experiences and reflective exercises provide opportunities for you to reflect upon your own practice and to develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Principles and Practice of Managing Pain is ideal for students preparing to practice in a health care environment.
Contributor: Maria Parry, Senior Lecturer Palliative Care, University of Glamorgan, UK
Download Principles and Practice of Managing Pain: A Guide for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
- Ebooks list page : 16043
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Principles and practice of managing pain: A guide for nurses and allied health professionals
- 2012-05-12Principles and Practice of Managing Pain: A Guide for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals (repost)
- 2011-12-11Principles and Practice of Managing Pain: A Guide for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
- 2011-09-09The Official Guide for Foreign-Educated Allied Health Professionals: What you need to Know about Health Care and the Allied Health Professions in the United States
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Psychology for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals: Applying Theory to Practice
- 2019-01-15The Internet for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals - Removed
- 2019-01-10The Internet for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
- 2018-12-28The Internet for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
- 2009-05-18Cities as Sustainable Ecosystems: Principles and Practices
- 2019-06-25Managing Pain in Children A Clinical Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Professionals (2nd edition)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Managing Pain in Children: A Clinical Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Professionals
- 2013-08-22Principles of Skin Care: A Guide for Nurses and Health Care Practitioners
- 2011-09-30Earth Materials and Health: Research Priorities for Earth Science and Public Health
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2009-04-02[request]Uva's Rigging Guide for Studio and Location - Removed
- 2009-03-24[request]any solution/instructor manual/test banks for Pearson, Prentice Hall, Addison Wesley, Cengage, Southwester,Wadsworth and allied publications - Removed
- 2019-05-10Policy and Politics for Nurses and Other Health Professionals Advocacy and Action, Third Edition
- 2019-04-10Margaret Moore Coaching Psychology For Health, Fitness, And Mental Health Professionals
- 2019-04-01Coaching Psychology for Health, Fitness, and Mental Health Professionals (3 DVD set)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.