Posted on 2014-02-14. By anonymous.
Publisher: S***r | ISBN 10: 3540650121 | 1998 | PDF | 497 pages | 3.7 MB
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 10th International Symposium on Programming Languages, Implementations, Logics, and Programs, PLILP'98, held jointly with the 6th International Conference on Algebraic and Logic Programming, ALP'98, in Pisa, Italy, in September 1998. The 26 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from a total of 68 submissions. Also included are two invited papers and abstracts of two tutorials. The papers are organized in topical sections on verification, logic programming, static analysis, software methodologies, object oriented programming, term rewriting, functional programming, metaprogramming, optimal evaluation, integration, and constraint solving.
Get More Interesting Ebooks >> Visit My Blog Now
- Ebooks list page : 25161
- 2014-05-22Press On: Principles of Interaction Programming (repost)
- 2014-02-17Principles of Declarative Programming
- 2011-02-27Principles of Constraint Programming (Repost)
- 2011-01-01Principles of Declarative Programming: 10th International Symposium PLILP'98, Held Jointly with the 6th International
- 2010-12-02Principles of Constraint Programming (repost)
- 2013-09-28Meta-Programming and Model-Driven Meta-Program Development: Principles, Processes and Techniques [Repost]
- 2011-11-29Principles of Logic and Logic Programming [Repost]
- 2011-07-06Maurizio Gabbrielli, Simone Martini, "Programming Languages: Principles and Paradigms" (repost)
- 2016-12-08Advanced Java Programming [repost]
- 2014-06-15Advanced Linux Programming [Repost]
- 2014-06-12Nanofabrication: Principles, Capabilities and Limits (Repost)
- 2014-06-11Enough Rope to Shoot Yourself in the Foot: Rules for C and C Programming [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-06-11Beginning C# Object-Oriented Programming (Repost)
- 2014-06-10New Principles in Developmental Processes [Repost]
- 2014-06-10Six Sigma for Managers: 24 Lessons to Understand and Apply Six Sigma Principles in Any Organization [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-06-09Beginning C# Object-Oriented Programming (Repost)
- 2014-06-09New Principles in Developmental Processes [Repost]
- 2014-06-08Soils: Principles, Properties and Management (repost)
- 2014-06-06AOP in .NET: Practical Aspect-Oriented Programming (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.