Posted on 2011-10-24. By anonymous.
Gerard J. Tortora, Mark Nielsen, "Principles of Human Anatomy, 12th Edition"
Wiley | 2010-12-07 | ISBN: 0470567058 | 1056 pages | PDF | 129 MB
Principles of Human Anatomy, a market-leading text through its many editions, successfully blends visual and textual elements to illuminate the complexities of human anatomy. The 12th edition raises the standard for excellence in this discipline with its enhanced illustration program, refined narrative, and the integrated design of dynamic resources like Real Anatomy into the curriculum. Applications representing a variety of clinical perspectives provide readers with both relevance and motivation, engaging students and providing insights into the vital contributions that anatomical knowledge brings to the understanding of functions, diagnosis and treatment of disease.
-An innovative art program of generously sized illustrations Â– each including a key concept statement and review question Â– provides a consistent learning environment enabling students to make the connection between text and visual elements.
-A concise narrative, praised by students for its straightforward and easily comprehensible writing style, emphasizes scientific content over extraneous detail.
-Exhibits Â– specially designed self-contained lessons Â– provide students with the extra help needed to learn the numerous structures that constitute certain body systems Â– most notably the skeleton and joints, skeletal muscles, articulations, blood vessels and nerves.
-Continued coverage of scientific research and breakthroughs in understanding the human body maintains the textÂ’s reputation for being on the cutting edge.
New to This Edition
-Chapter Introductions have all been newly designed and written with stunning new imagery, engaging text, and new Â“I wonderÂ” questions, all setting the stage for student understanding of the relevance of the chapter content to come.
-Extensive revisions to the illustrations program include new skeletal art, muscle art, blood vessel art, and numerous other figures in every chapter of the text.
-Most tissue photomicrographs have been replaced with exceptionally clear photomicrographs with high magnification blowouts.
-The use of cadaver photographs integrated with line drawings is increased with specifically dissected images created by co-author Mark Nielsen.
-Clinical Connections have been greatly expanded in every chapter to provide students with the most relevant applications of the content that they are studying.
- Ebooks list page : 14708
- 2012-09-27Principles of Human Anatomy, 12th Edition (repost)
- 2011-11-14Principles of Human Anatomy, 12th Edition
- 2011-10-23Principles of Human Anatomy, 12th Edition
- 2011-10-14Principles of Human Anatomy, 12th Edition (Repost)
- 2018-06-28Principles of Human Anatomy, 14th Edition
- 2014-01-31Principles of Human Anatomy (13th Edition) - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-31Principles of Human Anatomy (13th Edition)
- 2011-08-25Principles of Human Anatomy, 12 edition.
- 2011-08-24Principles of Human Anatomy, 12 edition
- 2011-08-19Principles of Human Anatomy, 12 edition
- 2013-01-16Tortora, Derrickson- Principles of Anatomy 12th edition (Companion CD)
- 2013-01-14Tortora, Derrickson- Principles of Anatomy 12th edition (Companion CD)
- 2013-01-12Principles of Anatomy 12th edition Companion CD
- 2019-01-24Death, Society, and Human Experience, 12th Edition
- 2019-01-10Death, Society, and Human Experience, 12th Edition
- 2018-06-06Principles of Corporate Finance, 12th Edition
- 2018-04-25Principles of Corporate Finance, 12th Edition
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Anatomia Humana/ Human Anatomy (Spanish Edition) [Spanish]
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Human Physiology 12th Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.