Posted on 2013-03-01. By anonymous.
2004 | 897 Pages | ISBN: 0471471631 | PDF | 125 MB
A timely introduction to the latest modeling and simulation techniques
Object-oriented modeling is a fast-growing area of modeling and simulation that provides a structured, computer-supported way of doing mathematical and equation-based modeling. Modelica is todayâ€™s most promising modeling language in that it effectively unifies and generalizes previous object-oriented modeling languages and provides a sound basis for the basic concepts.
Principles of Object-Oriented Modeling and Simulation with Modelica 2.1 introduces the latest methods of object-oriented component-based system modeling and simulation, and provides a tutorial and reference for the latest version of Modelica complete with a comprehensive overview of application model libraries from many domains. Executable examples are included from many areasâ€“physics, mechanics, electrical systems, thermodynamics, flow systems, computer science, concurrent and real-time processes, biology, ecology, chemistry, economy, etc.
- Designed for students, researchers, and engineers familiar with basic programming concepts, the text:
- Introduces the concepts of physical modeling, object-oriented modeling, and component-based modeling
- Includes both visual and textual modeling/programming
- Provides a complete yet informal overview of the Modelica language
- Demonstrates modeling examples for a wide range of applications
- Acts as a reference guide for the most commonly used Modelica libraries
- Features the current version of Modelica 2.1 including some anticipated extentions
- Ebooks list page : 21482
- 2019-07-11Principles of Object-Oriented Modeling and Simulation with Modelica 3.3 A Cyber-Physical Approach
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Principles of Object-Oriented Modeling and Simulation with Modelica 3.3: A Cyber-Physical Approach
- 2011-08-02Principles of Object-Oriented Modeling and Simulation with Modelica 2.1
- 2011-06-20Principles of Object-Oriented Modeling and Simulation with Modelica 2.1
- 2011-06-19Principles of Object-Oriented Modeling and Simulation with Modelica 2.1
- 2011-05-18Principles of Object-Oriented Modeling and Simulation with Modelica 2.1
- 2013-04-04DOWNLOAD Object-Oriented Modeling and Design with UML 2nd Edition by Michael R. Blaha - Removed
- 2014-02-10Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with Applications, (3rd Edition) (Repost)
- 2009-06-27Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with Applications (3rd Edition) (Repost)
- 2019-04-23Nonlinear Distortion in Wireless Systems: Modeling and Simulation with MATLAB
- 2019-04-14SOLID Principles of Object-Oriented Design and Architecture - Removed
- 2019-01-31Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with Applications
- 2019-01-25Modeling and Simulation with Compose and Activate
- 2019-01-15Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with Applications
- 2019-01-10Modeling and Simulation with Compose and Activate
- 2018-12-21Modeling and Simulation with Compose and Activate
- 2018-11-13Digital Signal Integrity Modeling and Simulation with Interconnects and Packages
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with Applications 3rd Edition
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Object-Oriented Discrete-Event Simulation with Java: A Practical Introduction
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.