Posted on 2017-07-09, by nobihai.
Programming for the Internet of Things Using Windows 10 IoT Core and Azure IoT Suite|74.22 MB Description English | June 4, 2017 | ISBN: 1509302069 | 1282 Pages | PDF (conv) | 74 MB Rapidly implement Internet of Things solutions Creating programs for the Internet of Things offers you an opportunity to build and program custom devices whose functionality is limited only by your imagination. This book teaches you to do exactly that, with solutions presented in a step-by-step format. When you read this book, you not only learn the fundamentals of device programming, you will also be ready to write code for revolutionizing devices and robots. You don't need to be an expert in low-level programming to benefit from this book. It explains basic concepts and programming techniques before diving into the more complicated topics. Each of the book's chapters and appendices contains a suitable level of detail to help you quickly master device programming. MCP Dawid Borycki shows you how to: Build Universal Windows Platform (UWP) applications that target interconnected embedded devices Design and implement background apps for seamless integration with hardware components Use intrinsic UWP functionality to detect and track human faces Build artificial auditory, visual, and learning systems Process audio signals to blink LEDs to the rhythm of music Use OpenCV to develop custom image-processing algorithms Communicate with external devices by using serial, USB, Wi-Fi, and AllJoyn connectivity Design and implement applications to control DC, stepper, and servo motors for robotics Use Microsoft Cognitive Services to detect human emotions Build predictive analysis and preventive maintenance systems by using the Azure IoT Suite URL:
- Ebooks list page : 31743
- 2019-05-07Getting Started with Python for the Internet of Things: Leverage the full potential of Python to prototype and build IoT projects using the Raspberry Pi
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Windows 10 for the Internet of Things
- 2017-11-28MicroPython for the Internet of Things; A Beginnerâ€™s Guide to Programming with Python on Microcontrollers
- 2017-10-07Windows 10 for the Internet of Things - Removed
- 2016-11-30Windows 10 for the Internet of Things - Removed
- 2019-02-06RFID Protocol Design, Optimization, and Security for the Internet of Things (Control, Robotics and Sensors)
- 2018-10-11The Internet of Things Using Augmented Reality in Unity IoTAR
- 2018-09-13MySQL for the Internet of Things
- 2018-07-20The Internet of Things Using Augmented Reality in Unity IoTAR
- 2018-03-01Sensor Analysis for the Internet of Things
- 2018-02-01Developing Apps For The Internet Of Things
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Cyber-Assurance for the Internet of Things
- 2018-01-14Analytics for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- 2018-01-01Developing Apps for the Internet of Things
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Wireless Communications Security: Solutions for the Internet of Things
- 2017-12-18Developing Apps for the Internet of Things
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Technological Innovation for the Internet of Things: 4th IFIP WG 5.5/SOCOLNET Doctoral Conference on Computing, Electrical and Industrial Systems, ... in Information and Communication Technology) - Removed
- 2017-12-07[PDF] The Epic Struggle for the Internet of Things
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Interoperability and Open-Source Solutions for the Internet of Things: International Workshop, FP7 OpenIoT Project, Held in Conjunction with SoftCOM ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.