Posted on 2010-10-29. By anonymous.
Oxford University Press, USA | August 31, 2006 | ISBN-10: 0195187520 | 256 pages | PDF | 1.94 MB
Although there are as many answers to the question of how organizations can gain competitive advantage in today's global economy as there are books and experts, one lesson seems very clear: traditional answers and resources are no longer sufficient. This seminal book offers not only an answer regarding how to gain competitive advantage through people, but also a brand new, untapped human resource--psychological capital, or simply PsyCap. Generated from both the positive psychology movement and the authors' pioneering work on positive organizational behavior, PsyCap goes beyond traditionally recognized human and social capital. But PsyCap is not a vague or unscientific concept: to be included in PsyCap, a given positive construct must be based on theory, research, and valid measurement, must be open to development, and must have measurable performance impact. The positive constructs that have been determined to best meet these PsyCap criteria, efficacy (confidence), hope, optimism, and resiliency, are covered in separate chapters in Psychological Capital.
- Ebooks list page : 8058
- 2011-11-15Psychological Capital: Developing the Human Competitive Edge (Repost)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Happiness at Work: Maximizing Your Psychological Capital for Success
- 2014-06-15Knowledge Ecology in Global Business: Managing Intellectual Capital (repost)
- 2014-06-01Family Business on the Couch: A Psychological Perspective (repost)
- 2014-05-24Happiness at Work: Maximizing Your Psychological Capital for Success
- 2014-05-07Gender Differences in Mathematics: An Integrative Psychological Approach [Repost]
- 2014-04-16Sounds Like London: 100 Years of Black Music in the Capital (Repost)
- 2014-03-23Seven Works of Vasubandhu: The Buddhist Psychological Doctor (repost)
- 2014-03-20Representations of Death: A Social Psychological Perspective [Repost]
- 2014-03-15Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Identities over the Lifespan: Psychological Perspectives [Repost]
- 2014-03-13Essentials of Psychological Testing [Repost]
- 2014-03-10Hometown Investment Trust Funds: A Stable Way to Supply Risk Capital (Repost)
- 2014-03-07Psychological Novelists [Repost]
- 2014-02-03Essentials of Venture Capital (Repost)
- 2014-01-09An Introduction to the Three Volumes of Karl Marx's Capital (Repost)
- 2014-01-08Redirect: The Surprising New Science of Psychological Change (Repost)
- 2014-01-05Wissenswerte durch Unternehmensnetzwerke: Eine multiperspektivische Analyse am Beispiell von Corporate Venture Capital (repost) - Removed
- 2013-12-17Psychological Testing (repost)
- 2013-11-29End Procrastination Now!: Get it Done with a Proven Psychological Approach [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.