Posted on 2013-09-12. By anonymous.
R. C. Tripathi, â€ŽYoganand Sinha - Psychology, Development and Social Policy in India
Published: 2013-08-19 | ISBN: 8132210026 | PDF | 280 pages | 3 MB
This book examines how and where psychology can engage itself in the framing of social policies for national as well as human development in India. Although the role that psychological knowledge can play in informing social policy decisions has been discussed for a long time, psychologists by and large have had little role in framing policy decisions related to such important domains as education, health, social justice and social inclusion. Policy makers, not only in India, but more or less everywhere have focused on interventions at the macro level, which has led them to ignore the root causes of the problems lying at the micro level. However, with the more humanistic approaches now being followed by economists and other social scientists, the person in society is slowly taking centrestage. Micro-level variables like happiness, the wellbeing of individuals and the social relationships within which people define themselves are becoming important.
Therefore, this book discusses important psychological issues related to human development; particularly, health and education, social justice, social integration, environment and work organizations, besides focusing on some general issues relating to the logic of making social policies. It is a first-ever attempt in India to inform policy makers about how micro-variables can be a crucial factor to consider while framing social policies.
No another mirrors, please!
- Ebooks list page : 23193
- 2019-07-11Psychology, Development and Social Policy in India
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Psychology, Development and Social Policy in India - Removed
- 2014-01-25Psychology, Development and Social Policy in India - eazydoc.com
- 2013-08-13Psychology, Development and Social Policy in India
- 2012-03-16Think-tanks, Social Democracy and Social Policy By Hartwig Pautz - Removed
- 2012-03-16The First Three Years and Beyond: Brain Development and Social Policy by Professor Edward F. Zigler (Repost)
- 2009-07-29The First Three Years and Beyond: Brain Development and Social Policy (Current Perspectives in Psychology) by Edward F. Zigler
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Development and Environmental Policy in India: The Last Few Decades (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The First Three Years and Beyond: Brain Development and Social Policy
- 2017-01-14[PDF] The First Three Years and Beyond: Brain Development and Social Policy
- 2010-09-28The First Three Years and Beyond: Brain Development and Social Policy by Professor Edward F. Zigler
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Development, Poverty of Culture, and Social Policy - Removed
- 2014-03-18The Social History of Health and Medicine in Colonial India [Repost]
- 2013-06-12Conflicts Of Rights: Moral Theory And Social Policy Implications (repost)
- 2012-02-09Development, Poverty of Culture, and Social Policy - Brij Mohan
- 2012-01-18Development, Poverty of Culture, and Social Policy - Brij Mohan
- 2012-01-13Development, Poverty of Culture, and Social Policy - Brij Mohan
- 2012-01-09Advancing Regulatory Science for Medical Countermeasure Development: Workshop Summary - Development, And Translation Forum On Drug Discovery
- 2011-12-28Education, disability and social policy - Steve Haines, David Ruebain
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.