Posted on 2019-09-09, by fubber.
mp4 | avc1: 640x360 G_P| Audio:mp4a-40-2 96 Kbps | Total files:38 | 3.73 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What comes to mind when you picture a psychologist? If you're like most people coming to this fascinating field for the first time, the answer may include a leather couch and a scholarly looking gentleman quietly taking notes and occasionally nodding. In some ways, such a picture would be accurate, a confirmation not only of the importance of Sigmund Freud in the history of psychology but also of the degree Freud dominates the popular perception of this discipline.
But the picture would be inaccurate, as well.
Freud was a physician, and the majority of psychologists are not. Both the psychoanalytic theory he pioneered and the therapeutic approach it was based on-psychoanalysis-have seen their dominance wane in recent years. And psychologists today, as indebted as they may be to Freud's landmark explorations of our psychological landscape, are involved in far more than helping people cope with inner demons.
The expansive and varied roles of contemporary psychologists create another common image-of a crowd of white-coated researchers gathered around a maze, carefully recording a white rat's performance. It's another inadequate picture because experimental psychologists today usually work with people, not animals.
Moreover, the areas of interest those psychologists are pursuing now encompass every part of the process we use to develop and function as people:
• How we perceive, remember, and learn
• How we select our friends and partners and retain their affection and love
• The things that motivate us as we make our choices in life
• Even how we relate to the vehicles, machinery, computer systems, or workspaces we encounter as we make our livings.
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 41322
- 2019-09-07Psychology of Human Behavior
- 2019-09-03Psychology of Human Behavior
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Research Methods in Psychology: Investigating Human Behavior
- 2017-10-17TTC Video - Psychology of Human Behavior
- 2017-05-15Ttc Video Psychology Of Human Behavior (2017)
- 2017-04-30TTC Video - Psychology of Human Behavior (2017)
- 2017-03-13TTC - Prof David W Martin - Psychology of Human Behavior
- 2016-12-02TTC - Prof David W Martin - Psychology of Human Behavior
- 2016-11-30TTC - Prof David W Martin - Psychology of Human Behavior
- 2014-02-06Psychology Understanding Human Behavior - Aaron Quinn Sartain
- 2013-10-13TTC - Psychology of Human Behavior
- 2013-04-12Psychology of Human Behavior (Audiobook - TTC) (Repost)
- 2013-02-19TTC - Psychology of Human Behavior
- 2013-01-16TTC - Prof David W Martin - Psychology of Human Behavior
- 2012-10-12Freud - Psychology of Human Behavior 2012
- 2012-08-31â€‹TTC Video - Psychology of Human Behavior (2012)
- 2012-08-28Psychology of Human Behavior (2012) [Repost]
- 2012-01-13Psychology of Human Behavior (Part 1, 2, 3) (THE GREAT COURSES, SOCIAL SCIENCES)(Audiobooks) - NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR DAVID W. MARTIN - Removed
- 2011-10-26DOWNEA.INFO - How PLC Psychology of Human Behavior...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.