Posted on 2014-06-07. By anonymous.
Eric M. Anderman, Lynley H. Anderman - Psychology of Classroom Learning: An Encyclopedia
Published: 2008-08-29 | ISBN: 0028661672, 0028661702 | PDF | 1047 pages | 15 MB
Children and adolescents spend much of their time in school environments. Indeed, the school social context has profound influences on childrenâ€™s and adolescentsâ€™ psychological, academic, social, and physical development. When one considers that most students attend school for 180 days per year and spend at least six to seven hours per day at school for over a decade, the potential influence of the school environment on educational, developmental and personal outcomes becomes quite profound.
Teachers of course play an extremely important role in childrenâ€™s and adolescentsâ€™ development. Students spend almost all of their in-school time in the presence of teachers. The daily practices that teachers use in their classrooms have important and enduring effects on studentsâ€™ self-perceptions, their understanding of their world, their identities, and their professional plans for the future.
In many teacher education programs, educators are required to take one course in Educational Psychology. That course typically covers theories of learning, theories of motivation, cognitive and social development, assessment, and behavior management. Consequently, a huge amount of material is covered in a brief period of time. In addition, these courses often are offered and required at the beginning stages of teacher education programs, or even prior to acceptance into a teacher education program. Thus for many teachers in training, the role of psychology in the classroom is taught early in the teacher preparation program, before students have a chance to spend time in classrooms and apply these important principles in actual schools. Oftentimes, students are taught all of the theory, but not the implications of that theory for practice.
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 27456
- 2014-06-12Psychology of Classroom Learning: An Encyclopedia
- 2014-06-09Psychology of Classroom Learning: An Encyclopedia
- 2013-02-02Psychology of Classroom Learning: An Encyclopedia (repost)
- 2011-07-06Psychology of Classroom Learning: An Encyclopedia
- 2011-04-20Psychology of Classroom Learning: An Encyclopedia
- 2009-09-03Psychology of Classroom Learning: An Encyclopedia (2 Vol. Set)
- 2012-01-13Technology and Inventions (Britannica Learning Library) - Encyclopedia Britannica
- 2012-01-10Exploring Space (Britannica Learning Library) - Encyclopedia Britannica
- 2012-01-09Exploring Space (Britannica Learning Library) - Encyclopedia Britannica
- 2012-01-04Technology and Inventions (Britannica Learning Library) - Encyclopedia Britannica
- 2018-10-30Thinking Tools for Kids An Activity Book for Classroom Learning, Revised Edition
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Network Science, A Decade Later: The Internet and Classroom Learning
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Mathematics and the Body: Material Entanglements in the Classroom (Learning in Doing: Social, Cognitive and Computational Perspectives)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Educational Psychology: Cognition and Learning, Individual Differences and Motivation
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Take-Home Chemistry: 50 Low-Cost Activities to Extend Classroom Learning (PB240X2)
- 2017-10-15[PDF] New Directions in Language Learning Psychology (Second Language Learning and Teaching)
- 2012-12-08Second Language Acquisition Processes in the Classroom: Learning Japanese - Removed
- 2012-05-30The Psychology of Associative Learning (repost)
- 2012-02-17Forensic Psychology: From Classroom to Courtroom - Brent Van Dorsten
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.