Author: abhijit guha
Publisher: Tata McGraw-Hill
Posted on 2007-11-06, updated at 2008-08-18, by debiprasad1783.
- Author: abhijit guha
- Publisher: Tata McGraw-Hill
- Ebooks list page : 1398
- 2008-02-25[request]Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations.
- 2012-09-16Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by R. S. Aggarwal - Removed
- 2012-09-10How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Common Admission Test by Arun Sharma - Removed
- 2011-09-25MCQs Physics: I.K.s MCQ Series for Medical Entrance Examinations (Includes Pre Solved Papers of Five Years)
- 2008-02-25[request]TMH How To Prepare For Quantitative Aptitude for The CAT
- 2016-05-192D Coordinate Geometry: Course in Mathematics for the IIT-JEE and Other Engineering Entrance Examinations
- 2013-05-11How To Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude Fourth Edition
- 2012-09-20How To Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude Fourth Edition
- 2011-12-30Quantitative Aptitude [specialily for job seeker] - Removed
- 2011-10-12How to Prepare for the SSAT/ISEE (Barron’s How to Prepare for High School Entrance Examinations)
- 2011-10-05Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwaal for u - Removed
- 2017-05-15Biology For O Level Examinations (cxc, Gcse) Reproduction
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Quantitative Methods for Business (5th Edition)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Quantitative Methods for Business (4th Edition)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Quantitative Methods for Decision Makers (4th Edition)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Business statistics: A problem-solving approach (Irwin series in quantitative analysis for business)
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Analyzing Animal Societies: Quantitative Methods for Vertebrate Social Analysis
- 2017-01-07[PDF] Rule Based Investing: Designing Effective Quantitative Strategies for Foreign Exchange, Interest Rates, Emerging Markets, Equity Indices, and Volatility
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Quantitative Analysis for Management (11th Edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.