Posted on 2011-11-24. By anonymous.
Springer; 4th edition | English | 2008-12-10 | ISBN: 3540875603 | 464 pages | PDF | 3.8 mb
This textbook on Quantum Electrodynamics is a thorough introductory text providing all necessary mathematical tools together with many examples and worked problems. In their presentation of the subject the authors adopt a heuristic approach based on the propagator formalism. The latter is introduced in the first two chapters in both its nonrelativistic and relativistic versions. Subsequently, a large number of scattering and radiation processes involving electrons, positrons, and photons are introduced and their theoretical treatment is presented in great detail. Higher order processes and renormalization are also included. The book concludes with a discussion of two-particle states and the interaction of spinless bosons. This completely revised and corrected new edition provides several additions to enable deeper insight in formalism and application of quantum electrodynamics.
- Ebooks list page : 15558
- 2014-05-11Basics of Quantum Electrodynamics (Repost)
- 2014-03-22Finite Quantum Electrodynamics (Repost)
- 2014-01-22Advanced Particle Physics. Volume I: Particles, Fields, and Quantum Electrodynamics [Repost]
- 2013-12-28Basics of Quantum Electrodynamics (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-11-20Calculus of Finite Differences in Quantum Electrodynamics (repost)
- 2013-08-10Y. Yamamoto, F. Tassone, H. Cao, Semiconductor Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics (Repost)
- 2011-12-06Photons and Atoms: Introduction to Quantum Electrodynamics (repost) - Removed
- 2011-02-27Semiconductor Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics (Repost)
- 2010-09-08Quantum Electrodynamics (repost)
- 2010-08-18Calculus of Finite Differences in Quantum Electrodynamics (Repost)
- 2010-07-07Quantum Electrodynamics (repost)
- 2014-01-22Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics: The Strange Theory of Light in a Box (Repost)
- 2013-01-14Quantum Field Theory II: Quantum Electrodynamics: A Bridge between Mathematicians and Physicists [Repost]
- 2012-10-12Quantum Electrodynamics (Course of Theoretical Physics) by L. D. Landau (Repost)
- 2011-09-03Quantum Electrodynamics: Gribov Lectures on Theoretical Physics [Repost]
- 2010-12-27Finite Quantum Electrodynamics: The Causal Approach (Repost)
- 2010-12-13Perturbative Quantum Electrodynamics and Axiomatic Field Theory (repost)
- 2010-12-07Quantum Field Theory II: Quantum Electrodynamics: A Bridge between Mathematicians and Physicists (repost)
- 2010-04-11Semiconductor Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics) (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.