Author: Andrei Khrennikov, Bourama Toni
Posted on 2019-07-12, by winzham.
Composed of contributions from leading experts in quantum foundations, this volume presents viewpoints on a number of complex problems through informational, probabilistic, and mathematical perspectives and features novel mathematical models of quantum and subquantum phenomena. Rich with multi-disciplinary mathematical content, this book includes applications of partial differential equations in quantum field theory, differential geometry, oscillatory processes and vibrations, and Feynman integrals for quickly growing potential functions.
Due to rapid growth in the field in recent years, this volume aims to promote interdisciplinary collaboration in the areas of quantum probability, information, communication and foundation, and mathematical physics. Many papers discuss complex yet novel problems that depart from the mainstream of quantum physical studies. Others devote explanation to fundamental problems of the conventional quantum theory, including its mathematical formalism. Overall, authors cover a diverse set of topics, including quantum and classical field theory and oscillatory processing, quantum mechanics from a Darwinian evolutionary perspective, and biological applications of quantum theory.
Together in one volume, these essays will be useful to experts in the corresponding areas of quantum theory. Theoreticians, experimenters, mathematicians, and even philosophers in quantum physics and quantum probability and information theory can consider this book a valuable resource
DOWNLOAD HERE >>
Quantum Foundations, Probability and Information
- Ebooks list page : 40862
- 2018-06-14Quantum Foundations, Probability and Information
- 2011-09-01The Role of Scientific and Technical Data and Information in the Public Domain: Proceedings of a Symposium
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Quantum Processes Systems, and Information
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Fundamental Aspects of Quantum Physics: Proceedings of the Japan-Italy Joint Workshop on Quantum Open Systems, Quantum Chaos and Quantum Measurement : ... Probability and White Noise Analysis, 17)
- 2013-04-19Probability and Information: An Integrated Approach (Repost)
- 2012-10-09Quantum Processes Systems, and Information (Repost)
- 2011-11-29Probability and Information Theory: Proceedings of the International Symposium at McMaster University, Canada, April, 1968 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2011-11-29Probability and Information Theory II (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2011-11-14Quantum Processes Systems, and Information
- 2011-08-28Probability and Information Theory II
- 2011-08-26M. Behara, Klaus Krickeberg, Jacob Wolfowitz - Probability and Information Theory II
- 2011-08-25Probability and Information Theory II
- 2011-06-23Probability and Information (Theory and Decision Library)
- 2011-06-14Probability and Information
- 2011-06-09Probability and Information
- 2011-06-04Probability and Information (Theory and Decision Library)
- 2011-05-19Probability and Information: An Integrated Approach
- 2011-04-05Probability and Information
- 2011-03-16Probability and Information: An Integrated Approach
- 2010-12-14[UL] Quantum Processes Systems, and Information
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.