Author: Prabhakaran Shivam
Publisher: Book Enclave
Posted on 2011-11-13, by sharebookfree.
Quantum Mechanics by Prabhakaran Shivam
Prabhakaran Shivam | Book Enclave | 2011-08-13 | 261 pages | English | PDF
Quantum Mechanics is a theory of Mechanics, a branch of Physics that deals with the Motion of bodies and associated physical quantities such as Energy and Momentum. Quantum Mechanics has had enormous success in explaining many of the features of our world. The individual behaviour of the Microscopic Particles that make up all forms of matter can often only be satisfactorily described using Quantum Mechanics. Quantum mechanics is important for understanding how individual atoms combine to form chemicals. It provides quantitative insight into chemical bonding processes by explicitly showing which molecules are energetically favourable to which others, and by approximately how much. This book is intended to provide a comprehensive coverage of the major aspects of quantum mechanics. The most likely audience for the book consists of students and teachers of modern physics, mechanics and engineering.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 15250
- 2012-09-20Quantum Mechanics (Book Enclave)
- 2011-11-25Advanced Quantum Mechanics by Franz Schwabl
- 2019-10-18Solved Problems in Quantum Mechanics
- 2019-10-17Introduction to Quantum Mechanics 1: Thermal Radiation and Experimental Facts of the Quantization of Matter
- 2019-10-15Quanta and Mind: Essays on the Connection between Quantum Mechanics and the Consciousness 2019
- 2019-09-27Computational Chemistry: Introduction to the Theory and Applications of Molecular and Quantum Mechanics, 1st Edition
- 2019-08-25Basic Quantum Mechanics
- 2019-08-24Relativistic Quantum Mechanics (2nd edition)
- 2019-08-23Advanced Quantum Mechanics (4th edition)
- 2019-07-30Mathematical Concepts of Quantum Mechanics (Universitext), 2nd Edition
- 2019-07-30Mathematical Concepts of Quantum Mechanics (Universitext)
- 2019-07-17!@(Nice) - Why You Should Read Quantum Mechanics by Alastair I.M. Rae Online or Download [#PDF #EPUB #MOBI]
- 2019-07-17$%(Great) - Why You Should Read Quantum Mechanics: The Theoretical Minimum (Theoretical Minimum #2) by Leonard Susskind Online or Download [*PDF *EPUB *MOBI]
- 2019-07-14From Classical to Quantum Mechanics An Introduction to the Formalism, Foundations and Applications
- 2019-07-11The Quantum Mechanics Solver How to Apply Quantum Theory to Modern Physics, 3rd Edition
- 2019-07-11Solved Problems in Quantum Mechanics
- 2019-06-25Path Integrals in Quantum Mechanics, Statistics, and Polymer Physics, and Financial Markets
- 2019-06-03Solved Problems in Quantum Mechanics
- 2019-05-06Relativistic Quantum Physics From Advanced Quantum Mechanics to Introductory Quantum Field Theory
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.