Posted on 2018-12-15, by voska89.
R: Data Analysis and Visualization By Edvin Moses
2016 | 1783 Pages | ISBN: 1786463504 | PDF | 78 MB
Overview Load, wrangle, and analyze your data using the world's most powerful statistical programming language Build and customize publication-quality visualizations of powerful and stunning R graphs Develop key skills and techniques with R to create and customize data mining algorithms Use R to optimize your trading strategy and build up your own risk management system Discover how to build machine learning algorithms, prepare data, and dig deep into data prediction techniques with RObjectives Describe and visualize the behavior of data and relationships between data Gain a thorough understanding of statistical reasoning and sampling Handle missing data gracefully using multiple imputation Create diverse types of bar charts using the default R functions Familiarize yourself with algorithms written in R for spatial data mining, text mining, and so on Understand relationships between market factors and their impact on your portfolio Harness the power of R to build machine learning algorithms with real-world data science applications Learn specialized machine learning techniques for text mining, big data, and moreAboutThe R learning path created for you has five connected modules, which are a mini-course in their own right. As you complete each one, you'll have gained key skills and be ready for the material in the next module!This course begins by looking at the Data Analysis with R module. This will help you navigate the R environment. You'll gain a thorough understanding of statistical reasoning and sampling. Finally, you'll be able to put best practices into effect to make your job easier and facilitate reproducibility.The second place to explore is R Graphs, which will help you leverage powerful default R graphics and utilize advanced graphics systems such as lattice and ggDescription2, the grammar of graphics. You'll learn how to produce, customize, and publish advanced visualizations using this popular and powerful framework.With the third module, Learning Data Mining with R, you will learn how to manipulate data with R using code snippets and be introduced to mining frequent patterns, association, and correlations while working with R programs.The Mastering R for Quantitative Finance module pragmatically introduces both the quantitative finance concepts and their modeling in R, enabling you to build a tailor-made trading system on your own. By the end of the module, you will be well-versed with various financial techniques using R and will be able to place good bets while making financial decisions.Finally, we'll look at the Machine Learning with R module. With this module, you'll discover all the analytical tools you need to gain insights from complex data and learn how to choose the correct algorithm for your specific needs. You'll also learn to apply machine learning methods to deal with common tasks, including classification, prediction, forecasting, and so on.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 38148
- 2018-11-21Data Analysis and Visualization in Genomics and Proteomics
- 2018-11-06Power BI Data Analysis and Visualization
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Building Interactive Graphs with ggplot2 and Shiny: Build stunning graphics and interactive visuals for real-time data analysis and visualization with ggplot2 and Shiny
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Topological Methods in Data Analysis and Visualization II: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications (Mathematics and Visualization)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Topological Methods in Data Analysis and Visualization III: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications
- 2017-12-02[PDF] A Primer in Biological Data Analysis and Visualization Using R
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Building Interactive Graphs with ggplot2 and Shiny: Build stunning graphics and interactive visuals for real-time data analysis and visualization with ggplot2 and Shiny
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization (Updated)
- 2017-10-29Topological Methods in Data Analysis and Visualization IV: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications
- 2017-10-20Learning Python For Data Analysis And Visualization
- 2017-09-29Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization (Updated)
- 2017-09-04Learning python for data analysis and visualization
- 2017-07-14Topological Methods In Data Analysis And Visualization Iv Theory, Algorithms, And Applications 4
- 2017-07-01Udemy - Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization
- 2017-04-13[PDF] Hydrogeological Conceptual Site Models: Data Analysis and Visualization
- 2017-03-2102726-[Upload 2017]-Data Analysis and Visualization in Genomics and Proteomics - F. Azuaje, J. Dopaz...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.