Posted on 2013-12-21, by eaload.
IBM AIX Tutorials for beginners
English | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, mono (und) MP4 | Video: h264, yuv420p, 960Ã—720, 15.00 fps(r) (und) | 2.31 GB
IBM AIX is an operating system that was created by the International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) based on UNIX System V with 4.3 BSD-compatible command and programming interface extensions. AIX stands for Advanced Interactive Executive. AIX uses a Journaling Filesystem (JFS2) which is capable of supporting multiple TeraBytes filesystems. Also, AIX has a built-in LVM (Logical Volume Manager) to manage multiple disks and large distributed storage systems. IBM has evolved AIX over the years and came out with its latest version, IBM AIX 5L 5.3, in 2004. One additional feature 5L offers is advanced Virtualization. Current version of AIX is AIX Version 6.1 which is backward compatible with most previous versions of the AIX OS, also including AIX 5L series. AIX 6.1 is an open standards-based UNIX OS complying with the open groupâ€™s Single UNIX Specification Version 3. AIX 6.1 is available in two different editions namely, AIX Standard Edition which includes AIX only and another AIX Enterprise Edition which besides AIX 6 also includes many IBM Tivoli products and WPM (Workload Partitions Manager) for AIX. AIX 6.1 can run on most of the computer systems based on most POWER processor based systems such as POWER4, PPC970, POWER5 and POWER6. AIX is IBM's UNIX Operating System. Since its inception in the late 1980s, AIX has become increasingly popular with business customers due to its stable nature and the dynamic capabilities inherent in AIX. In combination with IBM pSeries servers, AIX is a reliable and relatively easily maintained UNIX OS. Since 1990, AIX has been the primary operating system for the RS/6000 series. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H280C9TNHb0&list=PLrSnhukui33_OYv7GTBwCEQY4AXvoHYRr&index=1
Mirror For Japan, EU, UAE, China, Au, Ru, SA, Brazil and Sing...
- Ebooks list page : 24230
- 2014-01-15IBM AIX Tutorials for beginners
- 2012-01-13Chomsky For Beginners - David Cogswell
- 2011-12-01Chomsky For Beginners
- 2019-11-18PHP & MySQL Tutorials For Beginners
- 2019-11-06PHP & MySQL Tutorials For Beginners
- 2019-11-04PHP & MySQL Tutorials For Beginners
- 2019-03-15Learn ORACLE 12C Complete Tutorials for Beginners to Expert
- 2019-02-15Learn ORACLE 12C Complete Tutorials for Beginners to Expert
- 2019-02-13Learn ORACLE 12C Complete Tutorials for Beginners to Expert
- 2019-02-12Learn ORACLE 12C Complete Tutorials for Beginners to Expert
- 2019-01-29Learn Complete Python Tutorials for Beginners to Expert [Update]
- 2019-01-25PostgreSQL Tutorials for Beginners
- 2019-01-24Learn Complete Python Tutorials for Beginners to Expert
- 2019-01-24Python Learn Python from the scratch Basic Tutorials for beginners
- 2019-01-15Learn Complete Python Tutorials for Beginners to Expert (Update)
- 2019-01-13Learn Complete Python Tutorials for Beginners to Expert
- 2019-01-12PostgreSQL Tutorials for Beginners
- 2019-01-09Git tutorials for Beginners - Complete Course
- 2019-01-08Python Learn Python from the scratch Basic Tutorials for beginners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.