Posted on 2010-10-02. By anonymous.
Springer | 276 pages | English | 2007 | ISBN: 3540288880 | PDF | 6,7 MB
Because of the radiation dose delivered, multidetector row CT (MDCT) may induce cancers, and the risk of death has been estimated at up to one per 1,000 examinations. Despite this, only a small proportion of referring clinicians, radiologists, and technologists are aware of both the radiation risks and their underlying mechanisms. This book is designed to rectify this situation. The first part of the book provides a comprehensive approach to all the factors that influence the radiation dose and subsequently the risk induced by using MDCT in children and adult patients. In the second part, guidelines are proposed for optimization of the radiation dose in order to obtain an image quality sufficient for appropriate diagnostic performance while restricting the dose delivered. This book, written by experts of international standing, will appeal to both general and specialized radiologists, including pediatric radiologists, CT technologists, physicists, manufacturers, and all professionals involved in MDCT.
- Ebooks list page : 7509
- 2014-04-10Radiation Dose from Adult and Pediatric Multidetector Computed Tomography (repost)
- 2012-09-12Radiation Dose from Adult and Pediatric Multidetector Computed Tomography [Repost]
- 2012-05-24Radiation Dose from Adult and Pediatric Multidetector Computed Tomography (Repost)
- 2018-06-01Radiation Dose from Multidetector CT, Second Edition - Removed
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography in Coronary Artery Disease: A Systematic Review of Image Quality, Diagnostic Accuracy and Radiation Dose (Cardiology Research and Clinical Developments)
- 2018-07-04Adult and Pediatric Neuromodulation
- 2018-06-15Adult and Pediatric Neuromodulation
- 2018-06-12Adult and Pediatric Neuromodulation
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Flying Publisher Guide to Ultrasound Blocks for the Anterior Abdominal Wall: Principles and Implementation for Adult and Pediatric Surgery
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Chou's Electrocardiography in Clinical Practice: Adult and Pediatric, 6e
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Multidetector Computed Tomography: Principles, Techniques, and Clinical Applications - Removed
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Adult and Pediatric Urology (3-Volume Set) - Removed
- 2014-04-10The Adult and Pediatric Spine (3rd edition)
- 2012-11-25The Guide to Ultrasound Blocks for the Anterior Abdominal Wall: Principles and Implementation for Adult and Pediatric Surgery
- 2012-01-25Endocrinology, 2-Volume Set: Adult and Pediatric - J. Larry Jameson MD PhD
- 2012-01-04Endocrinology, 2-Volume Set: Adult and Pediatric - J. Larry Jameson MD PhD
- 2012-01-02Endocrinology, 2-Volume Set: Adult and Pediatric - J. Larry Jameson MD PhD
- 2011-12-24Endocrinology 2-Volume Set - Adult and Pediatric
- 2011-12-18Endocrinology, 2-Volume Set: Adult and Pediatric
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.