Posted on 2018-07-22, by nokia241186.
Radiation Effects on Polymers for Biological Use By Henning Kausch
English | PDF | 2003 | 181 Pages | ISBN : 3540440208 | 11.27 MB
Biomaterials repair, reinforce or replace damaged functional parts of the (human) body. All mechanical and biological interactions between an implant and the body occur across the interface, which has to correspond as nearly as possible to its particular function. Much of the progress in adapting polymer materials for use in a biological environment has been obtained through irradiation techniques. For this reason the most recent developments in four key areas are reviewed in this special volume: (1) the analysis of the topology and the elemental composition of a functional surface, (2) the chemical modification of the surface which results in highly pure, sterile and versatile surfaces, (3) the sterilisation of implantable devices via ionising radiation and its possible effects on the structural mechanical properties of polymers, and (4) the radiation effects on living cells and tissues which are of particular importance for radiation protection and radiotherapy.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36758
- 2009-02-03Radiation Effects on Polymers for Biological Use Series: Advances in Polymer Science, Vol. 162
- 2018-05-09Conjugated Polymers for Biological and Biomedical Applications
- 2018-04-01Conjugated Polymers for Biological and Biomedical Applications
- 2007-05-18Border And Text Effects In Psp8, For use with PSP8
- 2019-08-22Frederick Dodson - Manifesting Meditations For Repeated Use (membership Content)
- 2019-07-12Bioelectromagnetic Healing: A Rationale for Its Use
- 2019-07-01A Theory of Harmony With Questions and Exercises for the Use of Students
- 2019-06-04101 Knife Designs Practical Knives for Daily Use
- 2019-05-03Polymers for Advanced Technologies Processing, Characterization and Applications
- 2019-04-28SKILLSHARE AFTER EFFECTS TITLE SEQUENCE FOR ADVANCED BEGINNERS-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-04-14Skillshare After Effects Title Sequence For Advanced Beginners-Illiterate
- 2019-03-23Introduction to Radiation Protection Practical Knowledge for Handling Radioactive Sources - Removed
- 2019-03-17SKILLSHARE AFTER EFFECTS TITLE SEQUENCE FOR ADVANCED BEGINNERS-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE LEARN ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS CC 2019 FOR BEGINNERS-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-03-11Learn Adobe After Effects CC 2019 for Beginners
- 2019-02-25Lynda After Effects Guru Templates for Premiere Pro and After Effects Jun 2017 XQZT
- 2019-02-24Excel 2007 for Biological and Life Sciences Statistics A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
- 2019-02-22Echinostomes as Experimental Models for Biological Research
- 2019-02-17LYNDA AFTER EFFECTS GURU TEMPLATES FOR PREMIERE PRO TUTORIAL-kEISO
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.