Posted on 2011-09-15, by chenm80.
Radiation Oncology: A Question-Based Review
Radiation Oncology: A Question-Based Review is a comprehensive active learning tool for medical students, residents, and junior attending physicians in radiation oncology. The first question-and-answer review book in this field, it will help professionals quickly and efficiently review specific topics in clinical radiation oncology. It is also an ideal preparation tool for written and oral board examinations.
Organized in chapters and sections by site, the book covers in detail all the sites and cancer types currently treated with radiotherapy. Emphasis is on treatment recommendations and the evidence behind them. Detailed questions are also included on the natural history, epidemiology, diagnosis, staging, and treatment-related side effects for each cancer type.
A companion website will have an interactive question bank for self-testing.
- Ebooks list page : 13669
- 2011-10-08Radiation Oncology: A Question-Based Review
- 2011-09-15Radiation Oncology: A Question-Based Review
- 2009-03-09Luther W. Brady - Radiation Oncology: An Evidence-Based Approach
- 2008-12-06Radiation Oncology: An Evidence-Based Approach (2008)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Handbook of Evidence-Based Radiation Oncology
- 2013-05-03Handbook of Evidence-Based Radiation Oncology, 2nd edition (Repost)
- 2011-12-17Handbook of Evidence-Based Radiation Oncology (Repost)
- 2011-09-27Handbook of Evidence-Based Radiation Oncology
- 2011-07-24Handbook of Evidence-Based Radiation Oncology
- 2011-07-06Handbook of Evidence-Based Radiation Oncology (repost)
- 2010-12-08Handbook of Evidence-Based Radiation Oncology 2010
- 2010-12-07Handbook of Evidence-Based Radiation Oncology, Second Edition (repost)
- 2010-08-11Handbook of Evidence-Based Radiation Oncology (2010
- 2010-06-20Handbook of Evidence-Based Radiation Oncology, Second Edition
- 2007-11-27[request]Handbook of Evidence-based Radiation Oncology
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Pediatric Radiation Oncology, 5th edition
- 2017-10-14[PDF] New Technologies in Radiation Oncology (Medical Radiology)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Engineering Patient Safety in Radiation Oncology: University of North Carolina's Pursuit for High Reliability and Value Creation
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Oncology: An Evidence-Based Approach (Chang, Oncology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.