Posted on 2018-12-15, by voska89.
Radical Origins to Economic Crises: GermÃ¡n BernÃ¡cer, A Visionary Precursor By Henri Savall
2018 | 459 Pages | ISBN: 3319933655 | PDF | 5 MB
This book presents the complete and pioneering works of the great Spanish economist, GermÃ¡n BernÃ¡cer (1883-1965), to an English audience for the first time. BernÃ¡cer, the first director of the Research Service of the Bank of Spain (1930-55), inspired Keynes' theory but was also a major critic and opponent of it. A macroeconomist by trade, BernÃ¡cer's major theory related to recurring crises, which he believed were inherent in the existence of speculative markets such as property, works of art, long term currency markets, commercial trading, materials, and energy. BernÃ¡cer believed that these speculative markets generate unearned income and hoarding, they abound in financial capital and, when such capital is captured, it then lacks in production industries where real value is created, draining their financing. The author shows how history has repeated itself in this manner in 1929, 2007, 2008, 2014 and 2016.The author derives his content from BernÃ¡cer's Spanish publications and his privatecorrespondence with his contemporary economists, providing an historical and thematic insight into his thinking. It is well-timed to contribute to current worldwide debates on monetary, financial and budgetary policies needed to implement an economic order that can restore economic stability, providing readers with rare and important insights into the deep roots of crises.The book will be of interest to all readers interested in the history of economic thought, history of financial crises, Keynesian approaches to economics and criticism to Keynesian approaches.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 38148
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Fragile by Design: The Political Origins of Banking Crises and Scarce Credit (Princeton Economic History of the Western World)
- 2018-12-14The Origins of Economic Growth The Fundamental Interaction between Material and Nonmaterial Values
- 2018-10-13Ageing, Lifestyles and Economic Crises The New People of the Mediterranean
- 2018-05-23The Global Economic System: How Liquidity Shocks Affect Financial Institutions and Lead to Economic Crises
- 2018-04-10Innovations Lead to Economic Crises Explaining the Bubble Economy
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Innovations Lead to Economic Crises: Explaining the Bubble Economy
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Economic Transitions to Neoliberalism in Middle-Income Countries: Policy Dilemmas, Economic Crises, Forms of Resistance (Routledge Studies in Development Economics)
- 2017-12-11[PDF] American Gridlock: Why the Right and Left Are Both Wrong - Commonsense 101 Solutions to the Economic Crises
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Governments and Markets in East Asia: The Politics of Economic Crises (Routledge Malaysian Studies Series)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] The Financial and Economic Crises and Their Impact On Health and Social Well-Being (Policy, Politics, Health and Medicine)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Taxing the Working Poor: The Political Origins and Economic Consequences of Taxing Low Wages
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Justice in the Marketplace in Early Modern Spain: Saravia, Villalon and the Religious Origins of Economic Analysis
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Unemployment and Inflation in Economic Crises
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Financialisation and the Financial and Economic Crises (New Directions in Modern Economics)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] The Demise of Finance-Dominated Capitalism: Explaining the Financial and Economic Crises (New Directions in Modern Economics series)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Economic Transitions to Neoliberalism in Middle-Income Countries: Policy Dilemmas, Economic Crises, Forms of Resistance (Routledge Studies in Development Economics)
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Governments and Markets in East Asia: The Politics of Economic Crises (Routledge Malaysian Studies Series)
- 2016-12-07Innovations Lead to Economic Crises Explaining the Bubble Economy
- 2014-04-06Fragile by Design: The Political Origins of Banking Crises and Scarce Credit
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.