[share_ebook] Radioactive Waste Management Engineered Barrier Systems (EBS) in the Safety Case: Design Confirmation and Demonstration - Workshop Proceedings, Tokyo, Japan, 12-15 September 2006 - OECD Organisation For Economic Co-operation And Development
Author: OECD Organisation For Economic Co-operation And Development
Date: November, 2007
Publisher: oecd publishing
Posted on 2011-12-28, by 4bookholic.
Radioactive Waste Management Engineered Barrier Systems (EBS) in the Safety Case: Design Confirmation and Demonstration - Workshop Proceedings, Tokyo, Japan, 12-15 September 2006
OECD Organisation For Economic Co-operation And Development | oecd publishing | November, 2007 | 149 pages | English | pdf
These proceedings present the main findings from, and the papers delivered at, the fourth NEA-EC workshop on Engineered Barrier Systems (EBS), which took place in Tokyo, Japan, in September 2006. This final workshop of the series focused on strategies and methods to demonstrate that EBS designs will fulfill he relevant requirements for long-term safety, engineering feasibility and quality assurance. The workshop highlighted that large-scale experiments have confirmed the feasibility of techniques for manufacturing and installing engineered components in disposal systems and have also provided valuable lessons to improve designs and refine practical aspects to construct and implement EBS.Table of Content : Executive Summary Introduction -The NEA EBS Project -Background to the Workshop on Design Confirmation and Demonstration -Report Structure Workshop Objectives and Structure -National and International Achievements and Ongoing Work on Design Confirmation and Demonstration for Engineered Barrier Systems: Summary of Presentations and Technical Discussions --Approaches and Methods for Demonstration and Confirmation of the Geological Repository Design Concept in the Japanese Programme --Planning, Assessment and Construction of a Drift Seal in a Salt Repository: Overview of Investigations in the German Programme --Performance Assessments for Design Reviews Lessons from the US Programme --Practical Lessons Learnt on the Role of the Engineered Barrier System in a Total System Performance Assessment --Design Confirmation and Demonstration for EBS: Current Developments in Several European National Programmes as Part of the FP6 Euratom ESDRED Project --The KBS-3 EBS Workshops: An Example of Regulator-implementer Pre-licensing Interaction in the Swedish Programme --The EBS Demonstration Programme at SKB: Some Examples --The French Methodology for EBS Confirmation and Demonstration Working Group Findings -Working Group A: Decision Making and Design Factors in the EBS Design Process -Working Group B: Confirmation and Demonstration of the EBS in the Context of Confidence Building -Workshop Conclusions and Recommendations -Conclusions -Recommendations for Future Work References Appendix A Workshop Age Appendix B Papers Presented to the Workshop Appendix C Membership of Working Groups Appendix D List of Participant
- Ebooks list page : 16489
- 2011-12-14Radioactive Waste Management Engineered Barrier Systems (EBS) in the Safety Case: Design Confirmation and Demonstration - Workshop Proceedings, Tokyo, Japan, 12-15 September 2006 - OECD Organisation For Economic Co-operation And Development
- 2012-03-15Brain Barrier Systems, Volume 29 (Progress in Brain Research) by Abel Lajtha
- 2011-11-19Performance Assessment of Near-Surface Facilities for Disposal of Low-Level Radioactive Waste
- 2011-11-11Going the Distance?: The Safe Transport of Spent Nuclear Fuel and High-Level Radioactive Waste in the United States
- 2011-10-14Toward Sustainable Municipal Organic Waste Management in South Asia
- 2011-08-31Integrated Waste Management, Volume II
- 2011-08-31Integrated Waste Management, Volume I
- 2018-12-20Radioactive Waste Management
- 2018-10-30Decommissioning and Radioactive Waste Management - Removed
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Decommissioning and Radioactive Waste Management
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Radioactive Waste Management: Management of Uncertainty in Safety Cases And the Role of Risk
- 2013-10-19Radioactive waste management and contaminated site clean-up
- 2013-05-24Radioactive Waste Management Stability and Buffering Capacity of the Geosphere for Long-term Isolation of Radioactive Waste
- 2012-07-14Radioactive Waste Management. Towards Transparent, Proportionate and Deliverable Regulation
- 2012-05-16Radioactive Waste Management: Management of Uncertainty in Safety Cases And the Role of Risk (Repost)
- 2010-09-23Radioactive Waste Management Stability and Buffering Capacity of the Geosphere for Long-term
- 2010-05-30Radioactive Waste Management Towards Transparent, Proportionate and Deliverable Regulation for Geological Disposal
- 2010-04-13Radioactive Waste Management Considering Timescales in the Post-closure Safety of Geological Disposal of Radioactive Waste
- 2010-03-06"Chemical Thermodynamics of Solid Solutions of Interest in Radioactive Waste Management. A State-of-the-Art Report"
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.