Posted on 2014-05-28, updated at 2018-12-13. By anonymous.
Oscar Castillo, Patricia Melin, Witold Pedrycz, Janusz Kacprzyk - Recent Advances on Hybrid Approaches for Designing Intelligent Systems
Published: 2014-04-10 | ISBN: 3319051695 | PDF | 721 pages | 19 MB
This book describes recent advances on hybrid intelligent systems using soft computing techniques for diverse areas of application, such as intelligent control and robotics, pattern recognition, time series prediction and optimization complex problems. Soft Computing (SC) consists of several intelligent computing paradigms, including fuzzy logic, neural networks, and bio-inspired optimization algorithms, which can be used to produce powerful hybrid intelligent systems. The book is organized in five main parts, which contain a group of papers around a similar subject. The first part consists of papers with the main theme of type-2 fuzzy logic, which basically consists of papers that propose new models and applications for type-2 fuzzy systems. The second part contains papers with the main theme of bio-inspired optimization algorithms, which are basically papers using nature-inspired techniques to achieve optimization of complex optimization problems in diverse areas of application. The third part contains papers that deal with new models and applications of neural networks in real world problems. The fourth part contains papers with the theme of intelligent optimization methods, which basically consider the proposal of new methods of optimization to solve complex real world optimization problems. The fifth part contains papers with the theme of evolutionary methods and intelligent computing, which are papers considering soft computing methods for applications related to diverse areas, such as natural language processing, recommending systems and optimization.
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 27213
- 2018-12-13Recent Advances on Hybrid Approaches for Designing Intelligent Systems
- 2014-05-31Recent Advances on Hybrid Approaches for Designing Intelligent Systems
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Recent Advances in Refrarctory Alloys for Space Power Systems
- 2018-04-16Energy Efficient High Performance Processors Recent Approaches for Designing Green High Performance Computing
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Intelligent Assistive Robots: Recent Advances in Assistive Robotics for Everyday Activities (Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics)
- 2011-12-03Recent Advances in Nanofabrication Techniques and Applications
- 2011-09-09Recent Advances in Vibrations Analysis
- 2011-09-01Recent Advances in Group Theory and Low-Dimensional Topology - Removed
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Asymptotic Methods in Fluid Mechanics: Survey and Recent Advances (CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Recent Advances in Mechanism Design for Robotics: Proceedings of the 3rd IFToMM Symposium on Mechanism Design for Robotics (Mechanisms and Machine Science)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Practical Approaches For Designing Accessible Websites
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Light Gauge Metal Structures Recent Advances (CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences)
- 2012-01-16Recent Advances in Adsorption Processes for Environmental Protection and Security
- 2011-11-22Recent Advances in Evolutionary Computation for Combinatorial Optimization (repost)
- 2019-03-03Technologies for Constructing Intelligent Systems 1 Tasks
- 2019-03-01Technologies for Constructing Intelligent Systems 2 Tools
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Recent Advances in System Reliability: Signatures, Multi-state Systems and Statistical Inference
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Advances in Reasoning-Based Image Processing Intelligent Systems: Conventional and Intelligent Paradigms (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] E-Learning Systems: Intelligent Techniques for Personalization (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.