Posted on 2011-04-07. By anonymous.
Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan | ISBN 0333802403 | PDF | 2001 | 295 pages | 10.1 Mb
Alice Landau investigates the confluence, magnitude, and dynamics of globalization and regionalization, and highlights the integrative and disintegrative effects of both processes. She digs deep in to the processes and traces the inequalities embedded in their dynamics. The analysis is complemented by a detailed empirical investigation into the geographical distribution of trade, investments, capital, and transnational corporations, which are cumulatively concentrated in a few highly developed and developing countries.
- Ebooks list page : 11207
- 2019-12-08Digital Authorship: Publishing in the Attention Economy (Elements in Publishing and Book Culture)
- 2019-12-04The Belt and Road Initiative and the Global Economy: Volume I – Trade and Economic Development
- 2009-09-01Local Enterprises in the Global Economy: Issues of Governance and Upgrading
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2019-11-30Value Chains in Sub-Saharan Africa: Challenges of Integration into the Global Economy (Advances in African Economic, Social and Political Development)
- 2011-12-30Asia and Policymaking for the Global Economy
- 2011-11-29The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education: Report of a Workshop
- 2011-11-29Democracy's Dilemma: Environment, Social Equity, and the Global Economy
- 2011-09-08Asia and Policymaking for the Global Economy
- 2011-08-26The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education
- 2011-08-23Democracy's Dilemma: Environment, Social Equity, and the Global Economy
- 2011-07-04East Asia and the Global Economy: Japan's Ascent, with Implications for China's Future (Johns Hopkins Studies in Globalization)
- 2011-06-21Competitive Cities in the Global Economy (Oecd Territorial Reviews)
- 2009-09-14China's Integration With the Global Economy: WTO Accession, Foreign Direct Investment and International Trade
- 2019-12-04The Belt and Road Initiative and the Global Economy: Volume II – The Changing International Financial System and Implications
- 2019-11-24Growth Poles of the Global Economy: Emergence, Changes and Future Perspectives (Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems)
- 2019-10-25The Belt and Road Initiative and the Global Economy 2019
- 2019-08-09Growth Poles of the Global Economy: Emergence, Changes and Future Perspectives
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.