Posted on 2019-07-11, by voska89.
Regression: Linear Models in Statistics By N. H. Bingham, John M. Fry
2010 | 284 Pages | ISBN: 184882968X | PDF | 3 MB
Regression is the branch of Statistics in which a dependent variable of interest is modelled as a linear combination of one or more predictor variables, together with a random error. The subject is inherently two- or higher- dimensional, thus an understanding of Statistics in one dimension is essential.Regression: Linear Models in Statistics fills the gap between introductory statistical theory and more specialist sources of information. In doing so, it provides the reader with a number of worked examples, and exercises with full solutions.The book begins with simple linear regression (one predictor variable), and analysis of variance (ANOVA), and then further explores the area through inclusion of topics such as multiple linear regression (several predictor variables) and analysis of covariance (ANCOVA). The book concludes with special topics such as non-parametric regression and mixed models, time series, spatial processes and design of experiments.Aimed at 2nd and 3rd year undergraduates studying Statistics, Regression: Linear Models in Statistics requires a basic knowledge of (one-dimensional) Statistics, as well as Probability and standard Linear Algebra. Possible companions include John Haigh's Probability Models, and T. S. Blyth & E.F. Robertsons' Basic Linear Algebra and Further Linear Algebra.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40849
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Regression: Linear Models in Statistics (Springer Undergraduate Mathematics Series) - Removed
- 2011-12-31Regression: Linear Models in Statistics [Repost]
- 2011-11-14Regression: Linear Models in Statistics (Springer Undergraduate Mathematics Series)
- 2011-11-01Regression: Linear Models in Statistics
- 2011-09-05Regression: Linear Models in Statistics
- 2011-08-03Regression: Linear Models in Statistics (Springer Undergraduate Mathematics Series)
- 2010-12-06Regression: Linear Models in Statistics (Repost)
- 2010-10-23Regression: Linear Models in Statistics (Repost)
- 2010-09-20Regression: Linear Models in Statistics (Springer Undergraduate Mathematics Series)
- 2012-03-13Generalized Linear Models: with Applications in Engineering and the Sciences By Raymond H. Myers, Douglas C. Montgomery, G. Geoffrey Vining, Timothy J. Robinson
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Linear Models in Statistics
- 2009-06-02Linear Models in Statistics (repost)
- 2008-01-19Linear Models in Statistics
- 2011-11-15Log-Linear Models and Logistic Regression (Springer Texts in Statistics)
- 2011-08-04Log-Linear Models and Logistic Regression (Springer Texts in Statistics)
- 2010-08-08Log-linear Models and Logistic Regression (Springer Texts in Statistics) (Repost)
- 2019-01-31Regression Modeling Strategies With Applications to Linear Models, Logistic Regression, and Survi...
- 2018-11-28Linear Models and Time-Series Analysis Regression, ANOVA, ARMA and GARCH
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Plane Answers to Complex Questions: The Theory of Linear Models (Springer Texts in Statistics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.