Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
English | ISBN: 3662597926 | 2020 | 192 pages | PDF | 6 MB
This thesis describes the research done regarding communication reliability when using the Internet to realize the communications for cyber-physical systems (CPSs). In a nutshell, the book first presents the obtained results from real-world measurements describing the reliability of today's Internet in terms of the availability and diversity of a wide set of end-to-end paths in the Internet. After that, the book describes a new approach along with its realization as a transport protocol to improve reliability and enable the utilization of Internet within future CPSs. In the first chapters of the book, the need for reliable communication to realize CPSs and the challenges of using the Internet as a communication network for such systems are described. The existing literature is analyzed after that and the identified research gap is highlighted. The proposed approach along with conducted measurements to evaluate it are described in the remaining chapters of the book.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41118
- 2018-12-06ICCCE 2018 Proceedings of the International Conference on Communications and Cyber Physical Engineer...
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Cyber-Physical Systems of Systems: Foundations - A Conceptual Model and Some Derivations: The AMADEOS Legacy (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Machine Learning for Cyber Physical Systems: Selected papers from the International Conference ML4CPS 2016 (Technologien fur die intelligente Automation)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Industrial Cloud-Based Cyber-Physical Systems: The IMC-AESOP Approach
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Foundations for Innovation: Strategic R&D Opportunities for 21st Century Cyber-Physical Systems - Connecting Computer and Information Systems With the Physical World, Robots, Autonomous Vehicles
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Engineering Safe and Secure Cyber-Physical Systems: The Specification PEARL Approach (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Guide to Computing Fundamentals in Cyber-Physical Systems: Concepts, Design Methods, and Applications (Computer Communications and Networks)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Cyber Physical Systems: Architectures, Protocols and Applications (Wireless Networks and Mobile Communications)
- 2014-06-14Industrial Cloud-Based Cyber-Physical Systems: The IMC-AESOP Approach
- 2019-06-29Computational Intelligence for Decision Support in Cyber-Physical Systems
- 2019-01-28Resilience of Cyber-Physical Systems From Risk Modelling to Threat Counteraction
- 2018-12-20Machine Learning for Cyber Physical Systems
- 2018-11-21Solutions for Cyber-Physical Systems Ubiquity
- 2018-10-31Business Rules Applied Building Better Systems Using the Business Rules Approach
- 2018-09-26Fundamentals of Signals and Systems Using the Web and MATLAB Pearson New International Edition
- 2018-09-22Cyber-Physical Systems: Architecture, Security and Application
- 2018-07-22Fundamentals of Signals and Systems Using the Web and MATLAB Pearson New International Edition
- 2018-07-20Diagnosability, Security and Safety of Hybrid Dynamic and Cyber-Physical Systems
- 2018-07-09Smart Water Grids A Cyber-Physical Systems Approach
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.