Posted on 2013-02-22. By anonymous.
Kshirod R. Bhattacharya - Rice Quality: A guide to rice properties and analysis
Published: 2011-09-28 | ISBN: 1845694856 | PDF | 608 pages | 17 MB
Rice is an unique and highly significant crop, thought to help feed nearly half the planet on a daily basis. An understanding of its properties and their significance is essential for the provision of high quality products, especially as international rice trade has been increasing rapidly in recent years. This book reviews variability in rice characteristics and their effects on rice quality.
After an introduction on rice quality that also explores paradoxes associated with the crop, the book goes on to examine rice physical properties and milling quality. This leads to a discussion of the effects that the degree of milling has on rice quality. The ageing of rice and its cooking and eating quality are investigated in the following chapters before an analysis of the effect of parboiling on rice quality. Later chapters consider the product-making and nutritional quality of rice and investigate specialty rices and rice breeding for desirable quality. The book concludes with an extensive chapter on rice quality analysis and an appendix containing selected rice quality test procedures.
No another mirrors, please!
- Ebooks list page : 21429
- 2011-11-20Kshirod R. Bhattacharya, "Rice Quality: A guide to rice properties and analysis (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition)"
- 2011-11-17Rice Quality: A guide to rice properties and analysis (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition)
- 2011-09-26Improving the Quality of Health Care for Mental and Substance-Use Conditions: Quality Chasm Series
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2014-04-29Practical Guide to Structures, Properties and Applications of Styrenic Polymers
- 2009-09-19Series 60 Smartphone Quality Assurance: A Guide for Mobile Engineers and Developers (REPOST)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] A Practical Guide to Lightcurve Photometry and Analysis (Patrick Moore's Practical Springer Astronomy Series)
- 2017-02-06The Essential DVD Guide to Home Repair and Maintenance [Repost]
- 2017-01-09[PDF] SPICE: A Guide to Circuit Simulation and Analysis Using PSpice
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Spice: A Guide to Circuit Simulation and Analysis Using Pspice/Book and IBM PS 3 1/2 Disk
- 2014-06-13A Practical Guide to Lightcurve Photometry and Analysis
- 2014-06-12A Practical Guide to Lightcurve Photometry and Analysis
- 2014-06-08Soils: Principles, Properties and Management (repost)
- 2014-06-07Quasicrystals: An Introduction to Structure, Physical Properties and Applications (Repost)
- 2014-06-05Exploring the Digital Library: A Guide for Online Teaching and Learning (repost)
- 2014-05-31Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Field Guide for Leaders, Managers, and Facilitators (repost) - Removed
- 2014-05-31Designing the Customer-Centric Organization: A Guide to Strategy, Structure, and Process (repost)
- 2014-05-29Physically Unclonable Functions: Constructions, Properties and Applications (Repost)
- 2014-05-27Reverse Mortgages and Linked Securities: The Complete Guide to Risk, Pricing, and Regulation (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.