Posted on 2011-02-26. By anonymous.
Richard E Nisbett, Dov Cohen - Culture of Honor: The Psychology of Violence in the South
Publisher: Westview Press | 1996-03-15 | ISBN: 0813319935 | PDF | 144 pages | 7.79 MB
In this brilliantly argued book, the authors explore the reasons behind the higher rate for homicides among whites in the southern United States. They discover that it isn't socioeconomic class, population density, the legacy of slavery, or the heat of the South; it is the traditional "culture of honor" -- in which a man's reputation is seen as central to his economic survival -- that makes the difference.
No another mirrors, please! >>> Read RULES
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
Note 1: If you can not open the downloaded file, and your Adobe Reader reports on the damaged file, then update your Adobe Reader. Lastest version of Adobe Reader opens this book perfectly.
Note 2: Links not work? Send me PM and I'll try to help you.
Download Link 2
- Ebooks list page : 10705
- 2011-09-30Culture and Social Behavior: The Ontario Symposium, Volume 10
- 2012-02-28The Geography of Thought : How Asians and Westerners Think Differently... and Why by Richard E. Nisbett (Repost)
- 2012-02-21Evolutionary Psychology and Violence: A Primer for Policymakers and Public Policy Advocates (Psychological Dimensions to War and Peace) - Richard W. Bloom
- 2012-01-01Pathways of the Pulp
- 2011-06-10American Pharaoh: Mayor Richard J. Daley - His Battle for Chicago and the Nation
- 2011-01-25The Geography of Thought : How Asians and Westerners Think Differently... and Why by Richard E. Nisbett
- 2017-02-08[PDF] The Book of Honor : The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives
- 2017-02-08[PDF] A Question of Honor: The Kosciuszko Squadron: Forgotten Heroes of World War II
- 2017-02-08[PDF] The Trouble With Honor (The Cabot Sisters)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Cohen's Pathways of the Pulp Expert Consult, 11e
- 2017-02-06[PDF] American Pharaoh: Mayor Richard J. Daley - His Battle for Chicago and the Nation
- 2017-02-06[PDF] The Condition of English: Literary Studies in a Changing Culture (Contributions to the Study of Education)
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Dress, Culture and Commerce: The English Clothing Trade before the Factory, 1660-1800
- 2017-01-17[PDF] For the Soul of France: Culture Wars in the Age of Dreyfus
- 2017-01-16[PDF] Does Altruism Exist?: Culture, Genes, and the Welfare of Others (Foundational Questions in Science)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Sex, Culture, and Justice: The Limits of Choice
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Hollywood and the Culture Elite: How the Movies Became American
- 2017-01-12[PDF] History and Psyche: Culture, Psychoanalysis, and the Past (Palgrave Studies in Cultural and Intellectual History)
- 2017-01-12[PDF] The Conquest of Cool: Business Culture, Counterculture, and the Rise of Hip Consumerism
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.