Posted on 2011-02-26. By anonymous.
Richard E Nisbett, Dov Cohen - Culture of Honor: The Psychology of Violence in the South
Publisher: Westview Press | 1996-03-15 | ISBN: 0813319935 | PDF | 144 pages | 7.79 MB
In this brilliantly argued book, the authors explore the reasons behind the higher rate for homicides among whites in the southern United States. They discover that it isn't socioeconomic class, population density, the legacy of slavery, or the heat of the South; it is the traditional "culture of honor" -- in which a man's reputation is seen as central to his economic survival -- that makes the difference.
No another mirrors, please! >>> Read RULES
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
Note 1: If you can not open the downloaded file, and your Adobe Reader reports on the damaged file, then update your Adobe Reader. Lastest version of Adobe Reader opens this book perfectly.
Note 2: Links not work? Send me PM and I'll try to help you.
- Ebooks list page : 10705
- 2011-09-30Culture and Social Behavior: The Ontario Symposium, Volume 10
- 2012-02-28The Geography of Thought : How Asians and Westerners Think Differently... and Why by Richard E. Nisbett (Repost)
- 2012-02-21Evolutionary Psychology and Violence: A Primer for Policymakers and Public Policy Advocates (Psychological Dimensions to War and Peace) - Richard W. Bloom
- 2012-01-01Pathways of the Pulp
- 2011-06-10American Pharaoh: Mayor Richard J. Daley - His Battle for Chicago and the Nation
- 2011-01-25The Geography of Thought : How Asians and Westerners Think Differently... and Why by Richard E. Nisbett
- 2019-01-31Culture and Horticulture The Classic Guide to Biodynamic and Organic Gardening
- 2019-01-31The Twilight of Social Conservatism American Culture Wars in the Obama Era
- 2019-01-26Essential Essays Culture, Politics, and the Art of Poetry
- 2019-01-25Cells and Culture Proceedings of the 20th ESACT Meeting, Dresden, Germany, June 17-20, 2007 - Removed
- 2019-01-23Essential Essays Culture, Politics, and the Art of Poetry
- 2019-01-11Cells and Culture Proceedings of the 20th ESACT Meeting, Dresden, Germany, June 17-20, 2007
- 2019-01-04Wisdom Keeper One Man's Journey to Honor the Untold History of the Unangan People
- 2018-12-28Japanese Visual Culture Explorations in the World of Manga and Anime
- 2018-12-14What Chinese Want Culture, Communism and the Modern Chinese Consumer
- 2018-11-20The Holocaust and French Historical Culture, 1945-65 (The Holocaust and its Contexts)
- 2018-11-13Diagnosing and Changing Organizational Culture Based on the Competing Values Framework
- 2018-08-12Authentocrats Culture, Politics and the New Seriousness
- 2018-06-26In Godzilla's Footsteps Japanese Pop Culture Icons on the Global Stage
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.