Posted on 2012-09-20. By anonymous.
Roger Flanagan, George Norman - Risk Management and Construction
Published: 1993-08-30 | ISBN: 0632028165 | PDF | 224 pages | 8 MB
The construction industry is subject to more risk and uncertainty than perhaps any other industry. Yet, surprisingly, managerial techniques used to identify, analyse and respond to risk were not applied in the industry until the 80's. Existing texts deal with the theoretical concepts of risk and the techniques that identify and manage it. This book provides a set of tools that enable these management techniques to be put into practice in the construction industry.
No another mirrors, please!
- Ebooks list page : 20007
- 2009-02-23Risk Management And Value: Valuation and Asset Pricing
- 2014-03-24Risk Management and Construction (Repost)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Risk Management and Construction
- 2014-03-22Data Protection: Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (repost)
- 2012-08-12Event Risk Management and Safety [Repost]
- 2009-05-15Risk Management and Construction
- 2008-05-03Risk Management and Construction
- 2016-12-14Coursera - Information Security and Risk Management in Context [repost]
- 2014-05-29Introduction to Derivatives and Risk Management, 8 edition (repost)
- 2014-05-21Simple Tools and Techniques for Enterprise Risk Management (2nd edition) (repost)
- 2014-05-02Practical Project Management for Building and Construction [Repost]
- 2014-03-27Principles of Risk Management and Insurance (10th Edition) (repost)
- 2014-02-18Risk Management and Financial Institutions, 3rd edition (Repost)
- 2013-08-20Supply Chain Risk: A Handbook of Assessment, Management, and Performance (repost)
- 2013-08-15Operational Risk Toward Basel III: Best Practices and Issues in Modeling, Management, and Regulation (repost)
- 2013-07-07Practical Project Management for Building and Construction (repost) - Removed
- 2013-06-10Introduction to Derivatives and Risk Management, 8 edition (repost)
- 2013-03-17Principles of Risk Management and Patient Safety (repost)
- 2013-02-06Due Diligence Handbook: Corporate Governance, Risk Management and Business Planning (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.