Posted on 2019-12-03, by everest555.
BESTSELLER | Created by Daniel Ciocîrlan | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 10:11 H/M | Lec: 28 | 4.53 GB | Language: English | Sub: English [Auto-generated]
A must-have for Scala and Akka developers: write reactive microservices and REST APIs with Akka HTTP and Scala
What you'll learn
REST APIs in minutes
Server and Client-side HTTP
JSON Web Tokens (JWT) authorization
Seamless interaction with Akka Actors and Akka Streams
Akka Essentials: how to work with actors
Akka Streams: components and materialization
HTTP basics: requests, responses, status codes, how to call an endpoint
In this course, we will learn how to write reactive microservices, backends and REST APIs using the powerful Akka HTTP. You'll write 2000+ lines of Akka code yourself, with guidance, and you will become a rockstar.
This course is for Scala/Akka programmers who need to design large-scale reactive HTTP backends and microservices.
You probably know Akka already:
it speeds up the development of concurrent applications by as much as 10x
its demand has exploded
it's a highly marketable skill
it's incredibly fun - power in your hands!
I like to get to the point and get things done. This course
deconstructs all concepts into the critical pieces you need
selects the most important ideas and separates them into what's simple but critical and what's powerful
sequences ideas in a way that "clicks" and makes sense throughout the process of learning
applies everything in live code
The end benefits are still much greater:
a completely new mental model around stream-based microservices
a more marketable resume
more enjoyable work - Akka is fun!
This course is for established programmers with experience with Scala and Akka (including Akka Streams) at the level of the Rock the JVM courses. I already assume a solid understanding of general programming fundamentals.
This course is NOT for you if
you've never written Scala code before
you've never worked with Akka
The course is comprehensive, but you'll always see me get straight to the point. So make sure you have a good level of focus and commitment to become a badass programmer.
I believe both theory and practice are important. That's why you'll get lectures with code examples, real life code demos and assignments, plus additional resources, instructions, exercises and solutions.
I've seen that my students are most successful - and my best students work at Google-class companies - when they're guided, but not being told what to do. I have exercises waiting for you, where I offer my (opinionated) guidance but otherwise freedom to experiment and improve upon your code.
Definitely not least, my students are most successful when they have fun along the way!
So join me in this course and let's rock the JVM!
Who this course is for?
Scala/Akka developers who need to design reactive backends, REST APIs and microservices
- Ebooks list page : 41988
- 2019-09-30Rock the JVM! Akka Essentials with Scala
- 2019-09-08Rock the JVM! Akka Essentials with Scala
- 2019-09-03Rock the JVM! Akka Essentials with Scala
- 2019-01-31Start Building RESTful Microservices using Akka HTTP with Scala
- 2019-01-12Start Building RESTful Microservices using Akka HTTP with Scala
- 2019-02-23Rock the JVM! Advanced Scala and Functional Programming
- 2019-01-25Rock the JVM! Scala and Functional Programming for Beginners
- 2019-08-24Lift Cookbook: Recipes from the Community for Building Web Applications with Scala (PDF)
- 2019-07-10Deploying with JRuby 9k Deliver Scalable Web Apps Using the JVM
- 2018-11-06One Flash to Rule Them All Rock the Wedding with a Single Strobe
- 2018-10-11One Flash to Rule Them All Rock the Wedding with a Single Strobe
- 2018-08-31One Flash to Rule Them All Rock the Wedding with a Single Strobe
- 2018-06-08Measure What Matters How Google, Bono, and the Gates Foundation Rock the World with OKRs
- 2018-04-30Measure What Matters: How Google, Bono, and the Gates Foundation Rock the World with OKRs
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Modern Web Development with Scala: A concise step-by-step guide to the Scala ecosystem
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Functional Programming Patterns in Scala and Clojure: Write Lean Programs for the JVM
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Deploying with JRuby 9k: Deliver Scalable Web Apps Using the JVM
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Learning Scala: Practical Functional Programming for the JVM
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Deploying with JRuby: Deliver Scalable Web Apps using the JVM
- 2017-11-22Reactive Programming with Scala and Akka
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.