Author: Samuel R. Low
Posted on 2008-02-13, by passenger29.
- Author: Samuel R. Low
- Publisher: NIST
- Pages: 76
The Rockwell hardness test continues to be applied as a tool for assessing the properties of a product while the tolerances on the acceptable material hardness have become tighter and tighter. Adhering to “good practice” procedures when performing Rockwell hardness measurements and calibrations is a beneficial step to reducing measurement errors. The purpose of this Guide is to explain the causes of variability in Rockwell hardness test results and to supplement the information given in test method standards with good practice recommendations. Although this Guide is directed more towards the users of Rockwell hardness having the greatest concern for accuracy in their measurements, much of the information given is also applicable for users that only require test results to be within wide tolerance bands, where high accuracy is not as critical.
- Ebooks list page : 1573
- 2008-02-29Rockwell Hardness of Metallic Materials (SP 960-5)
- 2007-09-12Rockwell Hardness of Metallic Materials
- 2019-03-02Half-Metallic Materials and Their Properties
- 2019-02-23Half-Metallic Materials and Their Properties
- 2019-01-31Deformation and Failure in Metallic Materials
- 2019-01-24Deformation and Failure in Metallic Materials - Removed
- 2019-01-15Metallic Materials with High Structural Efficiency
- 2019-01-11Metallic Materials with High Structural Efficiency
- 2018-12-21Metallic Materials with High Structural Efficiency
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Strain Rate Testing of Metallic Materials and their Modelling for use in CAE Based Automotive Crash Simulation Tools (Recommendations & Procedures)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Metallic Materials with High Structural Efficiency (Nato Science Series II:)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Fatigue and Fracture of Medical Metallic Materials and Devices
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Metallic Materials: Physical, Mechanical, and Corrosion Properties (Corrosion Technology)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Internal Friction in Metallic Materials: A Handbook (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Half-Metallic Materials and Their Properties (Materials for Engineering)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Crack Dynamics in Metallic Materials (CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences) - Removed
- 2016-11-30Metallic Materials with High Structural Efficiency
- 2013-10-12Advanced Machining Processes of Metallic Materials: Theory, Modelling and Applications (repost)
- 2013-05-24Metallic Materials: Physical, Mechanical, and Corrosion Properties (Corrosion Technology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.