Posted on 2019-07-11, by voska89.
David James - Rousseau and German Idealism: Freedom, Dependence and Necessity
Published: 2013-09-23 | ISBN: 1107037859, 1316609480 | PDF | 243 pages | 2.94 MB
The claim that Rousseau's writings influenced the development of Kant's critical philosophy, and German idealism, is not a new one. As correct as the claim may be, it does not amount to a systematic account of Rousseau's place within this philosophical tradition. It also suggests a progression whereby Rousseau's achievements are eventually eclipsed by those of Kant, Fichte and Hegel, especially with respect to the idea of freedom. In this book David James shows that Rousseau presents certain challenges that Kant and the idealists Fichte and Hegel could not fully meet, by making dependence and necessity, as well as freedom, his central concerns, and thereby raises the question of whether freedom in all its forms is genuinely possible in a condition of human interdependence marked by material inequality. His study will be valuable for all those studying Kant, German idealism and the history of eighteenth- and nineteenth-century ideas.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40849
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Rousseau and German Idealism: Freedom, Dependence and Necessity [German]
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Knowledge and Freedom: Essays in German Idealism
- 2012-12-30The Impossibility and Necessity of Theodicy: The "Essais" of Leibniz (Studies in German Idealism) (Repost)
- 2018-09-22Heidegger, German Idealism and Neo-Kantianism
- 2018-06-18German Idealism and the Jew The Inner Anti-Semitism of Philosophy and German Jewish Responses
- 2018-06-08German Idealism and the Jew The Inner Anti-Semitism of Philosophy and German Jewish Responses
- 2018-04-22German Idealism and the Jew The Inner Anti-Semitism of Philosophy and German Jewish Responses
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Autonomy After Auschwitz: Adorno, German Idealism, and Modernity [German]
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Late German Idealism: Trendelenburg and Lotze
- 2017-12-15[PDF] All or Nothing: Systematicity, Transcendental Arguments, and Skepticism in German Idealism
- 2017-12-09[PDF] I That Is We, We That Is I: Perspectives on Contemporary Hegel Social Ontology, Recognition, Naturalism, and the Critique of Kantian Constructivism (Critical Studies in German Idealism)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Heidegger, German Idealism and Neo-Kantianism
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Spinoza and German Idealism
- 2017-11-05[PDF] The Sublime and its Teleology (Critical Studies in German Idealism)
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Ghostly Apparitions: German Idealism, the Gothic Novel, and Optical Media [German]
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Receptive Spirit: German Idealism and the Dynamics of Cultural Transmission (Idiom Inventing Writing Theory FUP) [German]
- 2017-10-16[PDF] The Marriage of Aesthetics and Ethics (Critical Studies in German Idealism)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] The Very Idea of Organization: Social Ontology Today: Kantian and Hegelian Reconsiderations (Critical Studies in German Idealism) [German]
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Nietzsche, German Idealism and Its Critics (Nietzsche Today) [German]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.