Tag: Game Development
Posted on 2013-09-30, by pherick.
SFML Game Development
2013 | ISBN: 1849696845 | 296 pages | EPUB | 3,2 MB
Learn how to use SFML 2.0 to develop your own feature-packed game
Game development comprises the combination of many different aspects such as game logics, graphics, audio, user input, physics and much more. SFML is an Open Source C++ library designed to make game development more accessible, exposing multimedia components to the user through a simple, yet powerful interface.
If you are a C++ programmer with a stack of ideas in your head and seeking a platform for implementation, your search ends here.
Starting with nothing more than a blank screen, SFML Game Development will provide you with all the guidance you need to create your first fully featured 2D game using SFML 2.0. By the end, you'll have learned the basic principles of game development, including advanced topics such as how to network your game, how to utilize particle systems and much more.
SFML Game Development starts with an overview of windows, graphics, and user inputs. After this brief introduction, you will start to get to grips with SFML by building up a world of different game objects, and implementing more and more gameplay features. Eventually, you'll be handling advanced visual effects, audio effects and network programming like an old pro. New concepts are discussed, while the code steadily develops.
SFML Game Development will get you started with animations, particle effects and shaders. As well as these fundamental game aspects, we're also covering network programming to the extent where you'll be able to support the game running from two different machines. The most important part, the gameplay implementation with enemies and missiles, will make up the core of our top-scrolling airplane shoot' em-up game!.
You will learn everything you need in SFML Game Development in order to start with game development and come closer to creating your own game.
- Ebooks list page : 23349
- 2017-03-14Mastering SFML Game Development [Kindle Edition]
- 2013-12-23SFML Game Development - Removed
- 2013-12-02SFML Game Development - eazydoc.com
- 2013-10-12SFML Game Development (PDF)
- 2013-10-11SFML Game Development
- 2013-09-29SFML Game Development (EPUB)
- 2013-09-27SFML Game Development
- 2013-09-26SFML Game Development
- 2010-02-16Beginning Game Level Design
- 2017-05-15Unity 5 Game Development - Gameplay
- 2017-05-13Packt Publishing - Unity 5 Game Development - Gameplay
- 2017-05-12Packt Publishing - Unity 5 Game Development - Gameplay
- 2017-05-09Lynda - Game Development Foundations Game-Related Math
- 2017-05-07Mastering Unreal Engine 4.x Game Development
- 2017-05-06Mastering Unreal Engine 4.x Game Development
- 2017-05-06Packt Publishing - Mastering Unreal Engine 4.x Game Development
- 2017-05-06LYNDA GAME DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATIONS GAME RELATED MATH TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2017-04-19No-Code Video Game Development Using Unity and Playmaker (ebook files)
- 2017-04-19Udemy Unity Game Development Make Professional 3D Games
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.