SQL & NoSQL Databases Models, Languages, Consistency Options and Architectures for Big Data Manag...
Posted on 2019-07-11, by voska89.
Andreas Meier, "SQL & NoSQL Databases: Models, Languages, Consistency Options and Architectures for Big Data Management"
English | ISBN: 3658245484 | 2019 | 229 pages | EPUB, PDF | 10 MB + 4 MB
This book offers a comprehensive introduction to relational (SQL) and non-relational (NoSQL) databases. The authors thoroughly review the current state of database tools and techniques, and examine coming innovations.
The book opens with a broad look at data management, including an overview of information systems and databases, and an explanation of contemporary database types:
SQL and NoSQL databases, and their respective management systems
The nature and uses of Big Data
A high-level view of the organization of data management
Data Modeling and Consistency
Chapter-length treatment is afforded Data Modeling in both relational and graph databases, including enterprise-wide data architecture, and formulas for database design. Coverage of languages extends from an overview of operators, to SQL and and QBE (Query by Example), to integrity constraints and more.
A full chapter probes the challenges of Ensuring Data Consistency, covering:
Consistency in Massive Distributed Data
Comparison of the ACID and BASE consistency models, and more
System Architecture also gets from its own chapter, which explores Processing of Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Data; Storage and Access Structures; Multi-dimensional Data Structures and Parallel Processing with MapReduce, among other topics.
Post-Relational and NoSQL Databases
The chapter on post-relational databases discusses the limits of SQL - and what lies beyond, including Multi-Dimensional Databases, Knowledge Bases and and Fuzzy Databases.
A final chapter covers NoSQL Databases, along with
Development of Non-Relational Technologies,
Key-Value, Column-Family and Document Stores
XML Databases and Graphic Databases, and more
The book includes more than 100 tables, examples and illustrations, and each chapter offers a list of resources for further reading.
SQL & NoSQL Databases conveys the strengths and weaknesses of relational and non-relational approaches, and shows how to undertake development for big data applications. The book benefits readers including students and practitioners working across the broad field of applied information technology.
This textbook has been recommended and developed for university courses in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40850
- 2017-12-02Machine Learning Models and Algorithms for Big Data Classification Thinking with Examples for Effec...
- 2017-11-13Machine Learning Models and Algorithms for Big Data Classification: Thinking with Examples for Effec...
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Machine Learning Models and Algorithms for Big Data Classification: Thinking with Examples for Effective Learning
- 2017-10-03Machine Learning Models and Algorithms for Big Data Classification: Thinking with Examples for Effective Learning
- 2019-07-13Spark And Python For Big Data And Data Science With Pyspark
- 2019-05-26Udemy - Scala and Spark for Big Data and Machine Learning
- 2019-05-07High-Performance Modelling and Simulation for Big Data Applications
- 2019-03-27High-Performance Modelling and Simulation for Big Data Applications
- 2019-03-24Spark and Python for Big Data and Data Science with PySpark
- 2017-11-09Scala and Spark for Big Data Analytics
- 2017-10-31Scala and Spark for Big Data Analytics
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Techniques and Environments for Big Data Analysis: Parallel, Cloud, and Grid Computing (Studies in Big Data) - Removed
- 2017-10-21Scala And Spark For Big Data And Machine Learning
- 2017-10-19Scala and Spark for Big Data Analytics
- 2017-10-18Scala and Spark for Big Data Analytics
- 2017-09-27Scala and Spark for Big Data Analytics
- 2017-09-18Scala and Spark for Big Data Analytics
- 2017-08-24Scala and Spark for Big Data and Machine Learning
- 2019-01-31Human-Centered Software Engineering Software Engineering Models, Patterns and Architectures for HCI - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.