Posted on 2007-06-24, updated at 2008-01-15. By anonymous.
Satellite Communications by Dennis Roddy (2001)
Hardcover: 500 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 3 edition (March 15, 2001)
THE DEFINITIVE REFERENCE ON SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS Satellite Communications, Third Edition is the latest update of the reference widely regarded as the most complete and accessible intro to this dynamic area of engineering. This edition has been revised to include the hottest applications in a rapidly growing field with expanded coverage of CDMA…new Internet via satellite and digital TV broadcasting chapters…an expanded section on geostationary orbits…error correction coding…and a preview of coming applications and growth. Author Dennis Roddy’s authoritative and readable treatment provides you with:
Full descriptions of hardware, including satellite structures, antennas, earth stations, and onboard systems
Cutting-edge applications such as wireless Internet, telephony, Global Positioning Systems (GPS), and worldwide broadcasts of digital TV
New information on ATM, TCP/IP, and LEO networking over satellites, mobile systems, and onboard switching
Details on methods, orbits, links, access, signals, modulation, and interference
All examples and problems worked in MathCad, with mathematical complexities pared to a minimum
- Ebooks list page : 820
- 2010-01-29Satellite Communications,Fourth Edition.Dennis Roddy.McGraw-Hill.2006 - Removed
- 2011-12-08Satellite Communications, Fourth Edition
- 2011-09-27Satellite Communications, 3rd edition
- 2010-12-22Satellite Communications, 3rd edition
- 2013-05-11Dennis Roddy, Satellite Communications (Repost) - Removed
- 2017-04-19Satellite Communications Systems Engineering: Atmospheric Effects, Satellite Link Design and System Performance
- 2017-04-08[PDF] An Introduction to Satellite Communications (I E E Telecommunications Series)
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Satellite Communications, Fourth Edition (Professional Engineering)
- 2017-04-03Satellite Communications and Navigation Systems
- 2017-03-13Satellite Communications Systems Engineering: Atmospheric Effects, Satellite Link Design and System Performance
- 2017-03-11Satellite Communications Systems Engineering Atmospheric Effects, Satellite Link Design and Syst...
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Satellite Communications and Navigation Systems (Signals and Communication Technology)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Digital Satellite Communications (Information Technology: Transmission, Processing and Storage)
- 2014-04-30Mobile Satellite Communications: Principles and Trends
- 2014-04-29"Mobile Satellite Communications: Principles and Trends" by Madhavendra Richharia
- 2013-12-30Satellite Communications Systems Engineering: Atmospheric Effects, Satellite Link Design and System Performance
- 2013-12-30ITU Handbook on Satellite Communications
- 2013-08-04Satellite Communications Payload and System
- 2013-07-28Digital Satellite Communications (Information Technology: Transmission, Processing and Storage) (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.