Posted on 2014-01-18, by pherick.
Scott H. Young - Learn More Study Less Video Course (12mp4, 13 pdf)
English | Size: 470.84 MB
Category: Everything Else
You could get better grades, with less studying than you are doing now.
Smart people aren't just gifted they have a different learning strategy (that you can copy).
Most people have no idea how they learn things. As a result, they can't train themselves to be smart.
These things may seem unbelievable. However, using the tactics in Learn More, Study Less, I have:
Aced university finals with little or no studying.
Scored first in an advanced inter-province chemistry exam. Without even being aware I needed to take the test until five minutes before writing it.
Read over 70 books in a year.
Scored in the top three percentile for a national exam. Despite never having taken the course being tested.
Minimized course work to maintain an A average while running a business, taking frequent international trips and still having time to socialize and party.
I say this not to brag, because my accomplishments are relatively modest. In researching extraordinary learners I've found people who have achieved A averages with triple the full-time course load, memorized entire books and breezed through degree programs designed to fail most people.
I'm saying this because I believe you can do it too.
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?
The answer is holistic learning. This is the strategy of learning I've taught to tens of thousands of students who have either bought my book, or read my many free articles.
What is holistic learning? Holistic learning is basically the opposite of rote memorization. Rote memorization forces you to pound information into your skull with the hopes that it will stick later.
Holistic learning does the opposite. Instead of memorizing, you learn by making connections between ideas. This is closer to how your brain actually works, and it allows you to 'get' a subject, not just spit out a list of formulas.
When I first introduced holistic learning, it created a sensation. Hundreds of thousands of people have read the free articles and ebooks. Thousands more have purchased and downloaded the first edition of Learn More, Study Less, my detailed guide to learning faster.
Hundreds more signed up for Learning on Steroids, a monthly training program, despite only being open for registration less than four days in the last 8 months. And, with this video course, I'll give you a chance to get them both!
LEARN MORE, STUDY LESS: THE VIDEO COURSE
Here's what you'll be getting when you sign up for Learn More, Study Less: The Video Course:
The complete 228-page edition of Learn More, Study Less.
Six worksheets to take you from theory to practice in implementing the ideas.
The 38-page Case-Study Manual. In this manual, I take a step-by-step look at how six different learners successfully applied the ideas, including:
How one student went from failing in chemistry and mathematics to scoring 85% using just one technique in the guide.
Another learner used the tactics to ace a professional designation exam while studying a month less than normally needed for the course.
One student who experienced a 75% reduction in his studying time, while actually scoring better grades.
Three expert audio interviews with accompanying notes, which include advice from:
Benny, an octolingual polyglot, who recently became fluent in German in just three months.
Liam, a teacher and tutoring company owner who himself went from B's and C's to straight A+'s, sharing how any student can turn around their grades.
Kalid, founder BetterExplained.com, sharing how he's able to create intuitive, obvious explanations for advanced mathematics and science classes.
The full 12 class modules in the video course, showing you how to:
Remember vocabulary words with amazing accuracy (and far less time) than by rote
Set up a killer productivity system to nuke your procrastination
Study for exams holistically (and how I've aced university finals with no studying)
Use mental pictures to 'get' hard math, physics or chemistry concepts the first time
Dissect a course, to know exactly which tactics to use to ace the class
Set goals you'll actually achieve
Handle a crisis before an upcoming exam
Create metaphors easily, to understand ideas faster
Take flow-based notes, so you learn in less time
Learn more and study less with 6 hours of step-by-step instruction
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
- Ebooks list page : 24738
- 2014-01-28Scott H. Young Learn More Study Less Video Course
- 2014-01-17Scott H. Young : Learn More Study Less Video Course
- 2014-01-15Scott H. Young - Learn More Study Less Video Course (12mp4, 13 pdf)
- 2014-01-12Scott H. Young - Learn More Study Less Video Course (12mp4, 13 pdf)
- 2011-10-22[WUP] Scott Young Learn More Study Less Video Course -sawyer91 - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-20[2011-10-19 19.26.50] Scott Young - Learn More Study Less Video Course
- 2011-10-18Scott Young - Learn More Study Less Video Course Complete
- 2011-10-17[FSO] Scott Young Learn More Study Less Video Course - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-17[MULTI] Scott Young - Learn More Study Less Video Course - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-16Scott Young - Learn More Study Less Video Course
- 2011-10-16Scott Young Learn More Study Less Video Course
- 2011-10-16[WUP] Scott Young Learn More Study Less Video Course - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-14[MULTI] Scott Young Learn More Study Less Video Course - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-14Scott Young Ã¢Â€Â“ Learn More Study Less Video Course
- 2011-10-11Scott Young Learn More Study Less Video Course
- 2011-10-11Scott Young - Learn More Study Less Video Course
- 2013-02-05Learn More Study Less Video Course
- 2019-05-12Scott Young - Learn More, Study Less
- 2016-09-18Scott Young - Learn More, Study Less - Bonuses [3 Videos (AVI) 1 Audio (MP3) 10 Documents (PDF) ...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.