Posted on 2011-10-16. By anonymous.
April, 2005 | ISBN: 978-0582746060 | 115 pages | PDF | 6 MB
This book presents a full practical suggestions for lessons and activities which will help in a daily teaching. They are written in clear, jargon-free English so you can read them quickly and refer to them easily as you need them. The book includes:
Chapters on the four language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing with lots of useful games and activities which children will enjoy as they learn these skills.
Helpful ideas for ways to organise your lessons and create the right atmosphere for learning - and practical advice on what to do when things go wrong.
Suggestions for classroom equipment which you and your students can make quicklly and easily yourselves to make learning English fun.
- Ebooks list page : 14509
- 2011-10-25Teaching English to Children (Wendy Scott & Lisbeth Ytreberg) - Removed
- 2011-10-24Teaching English to Children (Wendy Scott & Lisbeth Ytreberg) - Removed
- 2011-10-14Teaching English to Children (Longman Keys to Language Teaching) - Removed
- 2011-11-28Teaching English to Children (Wendy Scott & Lisbeth Ytre - Removed
- 2012-01-22Teaching English to Children (Repost)
- 2011-11-29Teaching English to Children (Longman Keys to Language Teaching)
- 2011-10-20Teaching English to Children
- 2011-10-16Teaching English to Children (Longman Keys to Language Teaching) - Removed
- 2011-04-25Teaching English to Children (Longman Keys to Language Teaching) - Removed
- 2017-04-03Teaching English in East Asia A Teacher's Guide to Chinese, Japanese, and Korean Learners
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Teaching English Language Learners: Grades 6-12: Strategies That Work (Theory and Practice)
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Teaching English Language Learners through Technology (Teaching English Language Learners Across the Curriculum)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Teaching the Arts to Engage English Language Learners (Teaching English Language Learners Across the Curriculum)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] A Critical Ethnography of 'Westerners' Teaching English in China: Shanghaied in Shanghai (Routledge Critical Studies in Asian Education)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] International Perspectives on Teaching English in a Globalised World (National Association for the Teaching of English (NATE))
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Teaching English Creatively (Learning to Teach in the Primary School Series)
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Teaching English as a Foreign Language (Routledge Education Books)
- 2016-12-04Recontextualized A Framework for Teaching English with Music
- 2016-11-30Teaching English Language Arts to English Language Learners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.