Posted on 2019-06-04, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 192 Kbps | Total files:99 | mp4, txt, vtt, html | 1.15 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Program 6 different video games and interactive art projects.
Figure out how to experiment with Scratch to continue learning.
Share and show off their projects to others in the Scratch community.
Help others discover and learn programming techniques in Scratch.
Expand all 32 lectures06:39:51
+Rainbow Lines Project
+The Scratch Help System and Paint Editor
+Maze Game Project
+Extend the Maze Game Project
+Basketball Game Project
+Extend the Basketball Game Project
+Brick Breaker Game Project
+Extend the Brick Breaker Game Project
+Snake Game Project
+Extend the Snake Game Project
+Fruit Slicer Game Project
How to use a mouse (right-clicking, dragging).
Typing proficiency is helpful but not required.
No previous programming experience is needed.
Scratch is the best educational programming software for kids available today. With Scratch, you can create games and interactive art projects all while having lots of fun!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This course was made for Scratch 2.0. On January 1st, 2019, Scratch 3.0 was released on the Scratch website. However, you can still use the Scratch 2.0 Offline Editor. This course will be completed updated for the new 3.0 version in mid-2019. The information here is still relevant to using Scratch 3.0, though it doesn't cover 3.0's new features.
Designed by the MIT Media Lab�s Lifelong Kindergarten Group for 8 to 16 year olds, Scratch is a free programming environment that runs in your web browser. But Scratch users consist of people of all ages, including younger children with their parents. The software makes it easy for anyone to start developing their programming and problem-solving skills.
I�m Al Sweigart, the author of several programming books for kids and beginners. This course follows the content of my latest book Scratch Programming Playground, which you can read for free online under a Creative Commons license. This is my second Udemy course following my highly-rated "Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming".
This course (and supplemental book) covers the creation of several classic games like brick Breaker, Snake, and Fruit Ninja. Instead of memorizing a list of programming concepts, you�re guided through making these games and picking up programming concepts on the way. The lectures follow the 6 game and computer art projects, along with additional content on debugging and experimenting with Scratch.
This course won�t make you a software engineer or app developer, but it can provide kids with fun activities and give parents and K-12 teachers the training they need to help children learn to code. By the end of this course, you�ll have a solid understanding of Scratch and its community of millions of users.
Who this course is for:
Kids ages 8 to 16 who want to make fun programming projects.
Parents who want to help their kids learn to program.
Teachers, including non-technical instructors, who want to guide afterschool coding clubs.
This is not an introduction to becoming a app developer or professional software engineer.
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 17min 32s
Bit rate: 292 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 192 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 40609
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Scratch Game Programming for Young Adults
- 2017-01-27Scratch Game Programming for Young Adults
- 2019-02-13Scratch Programming for kids & Scratch Game Programming
- 2014-05-10Android Game Programming For Dummies
- 2013-12-23Android Game Programming For Dummies
- 2013-07-16Android Game Programming For Dummies
- 2012-04-19Beginning Java SE 6 Game Programming by Jonathan S. Harbour [REPOST]
- 2012-02-05Beginning Flash Game Programming For Dummies [ReUpload]
- 2011-09-16Beginning .NET Game Programming in VB.NET
- 2011-07-23More than a Game, Sports Literature for Young Adults
- 2011-07-19More than a Game, Sports Literature for Young Adults
- 2011-05-18C Game Programming For Dummies
- 2019-03-28Mploy - a Job Readiness Workbook: Career Skills Development for Young Adults on the Autism Spectrum and with...
- 2019-03-263D Game Programming for Teens
- 2018-06-03Unity Game Programming For Absolute Beginners
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Visual C# Game Programming for Teens (For Teens (Course Technology))
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Cart's Top 200 Adult Books for Young Adults: Two Decades in Review
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.